LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
What's not working :
- Maybe you tell me?
What's new on 1013:
- fpc fingerprint suport
- SELinux is enforcing now
- On screen navigation bar
- fix USB-OTG (thanks to @Verevka)
- At first boot after flash this rom, on screen nav-bar and dt2w may not work,reboot is required.
- From version 0922 we have enabled file based encryption,If you are using my previous build or related roms,format data partition is required.
- Current version requires Chinese dev firmware version: 7.8.31 or newer(blobs taken from 7.9.8), older version may have some issues.
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and gapps
- Builds: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745849072291680757
- Root addon : https://download.lineageos.org/extras
- Google Apps : http://opengapps.org/
Old Builds(not recommended):
sagit, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 6
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
Last Updated 2017-09-22