LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
What's not working :
- file based encryption
- fpc fingerprint sensor
- Ambient display
- on screen nav bar
- Others I don't currently know...
Fixed on 0702:
- Video recording
- random wifi mac address
- ims related issue is fixed now(VoLTE should fixed, but I cannot test it)
- If you use miui before,wipe data partition is required(FBE is not supported right now)
- Close the Ambient display or u can't wake your phone sometiomes
- Current version(0702) requires Chinese dev firmware version: (minimal 7.6.24, best 7.6.29 ), other version may not boot.
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and gapps
- Builds: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634783125
- old builds(not recommend) : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634780660
- Root addon : https://download.lineageos.org/extras
- Google Apps : http://opengapps.org/
sagit, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 6
Source Code: https://github.com/thune-xiaobai/and...e_xiaomi_sagit
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
Last Updated 2017-06-21