Before YOU DO THIS, I RECOMMEND you TO TAKE BACKUP of IMPORTANT FILES on INTERNAL STORAGE.
Step 1: Downloading required files
- Download OxygenOs_OP6_02_Beta_20 GSI from this link
- Download BOOT,VENDOR TWRP Backup of miui_MI8LiteGlobal_V10.3.2.0.PDTMIXM_617c09d4b9_9. 0 from this link
- Download fw V10.3.2.0.PDTMIXM from this link
Step 2: Backuping
- Backup your previous rom's BOOT,DATA,SYSTEM,VENDOR to internal storage and then copy it to your pc or somewhere safe.
- Wipe BOOT,DATA,SYSTEM,VENDOR of your previour rom in twrp. I recommend Batik Recovery.
Step 3: Copying
- Extract your downloaded OxygenOS-Aonly-9-20190701-ErfanGSI.img.7z.
- Copy your extracted OxygenOS-Aonly-9-20190701-ErfanGSI.img to internal storage.
Step 4: Flashing
- Restore BOOT,VENDOR that you have downloaded before.
- Flash fw V10.3.2.0.PDTMIXM.
- Flash OxygenOS-Aonly-9-20190701-ErfanGSI.img.
- Flash permissiver V4
- Flash Gapps,Magisk
- Flash Acrux (optional)
- If you reach the homescreen, the device will reboot automatically. Don't worry, we have a fix for this.
- Reboot to TWRP with volume keys.
- For rebooting continuously after reaching home screen, Flash OOSHDRfixAonly.zip
- For reboot, power off functions, Flash OnePlus6_20181211_voldPatch (flash after reaching homescreen).zip
Warning for OnePlus6_20181211_voldPatch fix
After flashing this patch, don't wipe data in TWRP while you are on OOS. Otherwise your internal storage will gone.
If you need to wipe data, install any rom, not OOS. After installing, reboot to recovery again. You can safely wipe your data now.
- For full info in about phone, I have made a build.prop for you