Search This thread

danielwright

Xiaomi 8 SE *only*

** Update 1227 **
Original post:
http://www.miui.com/thread-15964692-1-1.html

Mirror:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IeCtb6vRO4CRe76s0BD_5TQiSnymPBTT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2018.12.27 update content:
1. Update the problem of repairing the new version of rom into twrp

2018.12.17 update content:
1. Update to fix some oil can not get twrp problem, repeatedly restart into fastboot mode

2018.11.02:
1. Update support official Android 9 rom
2. Update and optimize some functions
3. Increase automatic The option to restart after the upgrade is completed. In the twrp setting, the default is automatic restart. Uncheck the box to not restart. It is convenient to perform some operations after the automatic upgrade to prevent the twrp from being overwritten, etc.

2018.9.28 update:
1. Add support to remove Dm checksum cancels the forced encryption function. The removal of the dm check function is mainly to prevent the card screen caused by the dm check and to prevent the official rec from covering the twrp.
Cancel the forced encryption function is used to permanently decrypt the data, you need to format the data, otherwise you can not enter the system, do not understand the machine is not recommended. Please be careful! !
2. Update the built-in magisk to 16.6, which is said to be the latest version of the card screen. The updated version will cause the card screen. At the same time fix the bug that the built-in magisk can't brush the module.

TWRP v3.2.3 2018.8.10 update:
1. Update to 3.2.3
2. Support new version official rom
3. Added signature boot and restore official rec and other functions
4. Built-in magisk 16.3, it is said that the high version will be card screen
5. Update the decryption data mechanism, theoretically decrypt the data more stable Some
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v3.2.1 didn't work flashing treble GSI, anyone have any experience with this version?

Last edited:

Plabon7

Nov 10, 2015
Dhaka
When this thread will be moved to Mi 8 SE Forum?

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

isn't there any guide on how to flash?

katerpanne

Jul 7, 2017
Hannover
Is that possible to ask the author to make one TWRP for Mi 8 EE(Ursa)??:)

You can Use the TWRP from MI8 and then you only have to edit the updater script in the custom.rom.zip

0. Use "MI8 TWRP" on "MI8 Explorer Edition" and install custom ROM
1. open downloaded custom "rom.zip"
2. go to -> \xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8Explorer_V10.0.4.0.OEHCNFH_v10-8.1.zip\META-INF\com\google\android\
3. edit -> updater-script
4. change -> getprop("ro.product.device") == "ursa" to getprop("ro.product.device") == "dipper"
5. enjoy

Jan 30, 2016
I use this recovery to flash new rom but now i can't find rise to wake any rom i flash.
help me :(
42887323_1844794562294772_6781819700448854016_o.jpg

manucas

May 8, 2011
Porto
Please help...

Everytime i install TWRP im never able to boot a new rom... ive tried miui.eu and others because i want global but the phone is stuck on the roms screen loading but never starts... no bootloop though...

other than the recovery do u install anything else? any other steps?

ty

Beatryma

Nov 4, 2018
Please help...

Everytime i install TWRP im never able to boot a new rom... ive tried miui.eu and others because i want global but the phone is stuck on the roms screen loading but never starts... no bootloop though...

other than the recovery do u install anything else? any other steps?

ty

Did you run in twrp data wipe? This is required in the first installation for the xiaomi, eu version

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xiaomi 8 SE *only*

** Update 1227 **
    Original post:
    http://www.miui.com/thread-15964692-1-1.html

Mirror:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IeCtb6vRO4CRe76s0BD_5TQiSnymPBTT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2018.12.27 update content:
    1. Update the problem of repairing the new version of rom into twrp

2018.12.17 update content:
    1. Update to fix some oil can not get twrp problem, repeatedly restart into fastboot mode

2018.11.02:
    3. Increase automatic The option to restart after the upgrade is completed. In the twrp setting, the default is automatic restart. Uncheck the box to not restart. It is convenient to perform some operations after the automatic upgrade to prevent the twrp from being overwritten, etc.

2018.9.28 update:
    1. Add support to remove Dm checksum cancels the forced encryption function. The removal of the dm check function is mainly to prevent the card screen caused by the dm check and to prevent the official rec from covering the twrp.
    Cancel the forced encryption function is used to permanently decrypt the data, you need to format the data, otherwise you can not enter the system, do not understand the machine is not recommended. Please be careful! !
    2. Update the built-in magisk to 16.6, which is said to be the latest version of the card screen. The updated version will cause the card screen. At the same time fix the bug that the built-in magisk can't brush the module.

TWRP v3.2.3 2018.8.10 update:
    1. Update to 3.2.3
    2. Support new version official rom
    3. Added signature boot and restore official rec and other functions
    4. Built-in magisk 16.3, it is said that the high version will be card screen
    5. Update the decryption data mechanism, theoretically decrypt the data more stable Some
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

v3.2.1 didn't work flashing treble GSI, anyone have any experience with this version?
    New TWRP for MI8 SE TWRP-3.2.3-0331 with Magisk v19.0 https://www78.zippyshare.com/v/XsRFuoYV/file.html
    my phone doesnt boot to twrp after all the instruction are done. it just goes turned off. HELP

Try this - 100% works

hi, can someone upload the updated version (especially the android 9 version)? i cant download anything from pan.baidu :(
    https://pan.baidu.com/s/1O_KKCeeQsq...path=/RECOVERY/小米8SE/安卓9&parentPath=/RECOVERY

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PUjLP1XsyULIo2nr5XSRE3dS_SFi4eVG/view?usp=sharing

2018.11.02 update content: