Thanks Meter: 26

By danielwright, Member on 13th August 2018, 01:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th February 2019, 09:31 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamedPC

Yes Wipe data through the recovery ِDone, but my file download not delete and my app is delete, IT's okey ?

I have the same question, to my understanding using "format data" formats everything including "internal storage"
The MI8SE doesn't have an sd card so how do you instal a new rom onto the device?

Do you use an external otg usb source? I tried this in a Mi5s with TWRP but it didn't recognise the external storage device connected true the usb c port?

Hope to hear from you.
The Following User Says Thank You to mielmania For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mielmania Ad-Free
8th February 2019, 07:51 AM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Hi
I got into trouble after installation
-----

i first install twrp 3.2.1 and OK
install new version of miui ( xiaomi.eu)
install twrp 3.2.3 in fastboot
not load TWRP and Lock in Logo for recovery mode
i install again 3.2.1 but not work

How can I solve the problem?

Quote:

Yes Wipe data through the recovery ِDone, but my file download not delete and my app is delete, IT's okey ?

Its okay all data is wipe clean plug and copy xiaomi eu file and install

Quote:
Originally Posted by mielmania

I have the same question, to my understanding using "format data" formats everything including "internal storage"
The MI8SE doesn't have an sd card so how do you instal a new rom onto the device?

Do you use an external otg usb source? I tried this in a Mi5s with TWRP but it didn't recognise the external storage device connected true the usb c port?

Hope to hear from you.

no need to use OTG just release the plug and plug in again do fresh copy to twrp folders
The Following User Says Thank You to R3DF13LD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift R3DF13LD Ad-Free
14th February 2019, 05:35 PM |#83  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So if I already in the Xiaomi.eu 10.2.2, I can't flash the twrp because I didn't wipe data before reboot in twrp? I'm still don't understanding how to flash twrp with the last version of xiaomi.eu
15th February 2019, 01:29 PM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriickmejia

So if I already in the Xiaomi.eu 10.2.2, I can't flash the twrp because I didn't wipe data before reboot in twrp? I'm still don't understanding how to flash twrp with the last version of xiaomi.eu

And what is exactly your issue? You want to install last verion of xiaomi.eu ROM?

I have situation that I can't update ROM to newer version, because I can't boot to TWRP recovery anymore, until I do these steps:
- in FASTBOOT with Miflash do flashing (but DO NOT select to LOCK BOOTLOADER) but the link to fastboot image file should be INVALID. Flashing will despite that go on and after 2 minutes just close Miflash
- after that reboot to FASTBOOT again and intall TWRP 1217
- then you can boot do recovery and install custom MIUI ROM again
18th February 2019, 11:52 AM |#85  
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 63

More
my phone doesnt boot to twrp after all the instruction are done. it just goes turned off. HELP
19th February 2019, 10:14 PM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliffaminuddin

my phone doesnt boot to twrp after all the instruction are done. it just goes turned off. HELP

Try this - 100% works

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gbrezak1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gbrezak1 Ad-Free
8th March 2019, 01:03 PM |#87  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliffaminuddin

I have the same problem, mi phone doesnt boot into twrp after flashing 1227 versrion, however if I flash 1217 version it boots correctly into the recovery ... any hep to install 1227 version?
9th March 2019, 07:06 AM |#88  
Flag Chau Doc Vietnam
Thanks Meter: 225

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cregi

I have the same problem, mi phone doesnt boot into twrp after flashing 1227 versrion, however if I flash 1217 version it boots correctly into the recovery ... any hep to install 1227 version?

You need 1227 version ONLY if you are on EU weekly dev rom up to week 8.12.27. STABLE rom version fits with 1102 or 1217 twrp.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo9393

You need 1227 version ONLY if you are on EU weekly dev rom from week 8.12.27.

STABLE rom 1.2.2 version fits with 1102 or 1217 twrp.

edit
9th March 2019, 10:37 AM |#89  

More
Quote:

You need 1227 version ONLY if you are on EU weekly dev rom up to week 8.12.27. STABLE rom version fits with 1102 or 1217 twrp.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

edit

Hi lolo, im in weekly .EU ROM 8.12.13. i could fastboot flash twrp 1217, but when i flash 1227, It never boots and has to go back to 1217.
How should I do It to update the rom to 9.3.7 without losing my data?
Thanks!
9th March 2019, 01:04 PM |#90  
Flag Chau Doc Vietnam
Thanks Meter: 225

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cregi

Hi lolo, im in weekly .EU ROM 8.12.13. i could fastboot flash twrp 1217, but when i flash 1227, It never boots and has to go back to 1217.
How should I do It to update the rom to 9.3.7 without losing my data?
Thanks!

same as I told you at EU.miui forum.
Save your data and flash as said there.
The Following User Says Thank You to lolo9393 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lolo9393 Ad-Free
9th March 2019, 04:45 PM |#91  

More
Quote:

same as I told you at EU.miui forum.
Save your data and flash as said there.

Ok so let me ensure i understood It well.
-Download the Zip file of the rom
-Flash the the rom zip using the current twrp 1217
(Any wipe now?)
-Before rebooting in the rom, i reboot in fastboot and flash by fastboot comands the twrp 1227
-Reboot in the rom

Thanks for all your help, i appreciate It!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)