reduce the unlock time from 720 hours to less

Search This thread

bohemist

Mar 9, 2018
San Pedro, Laguna
OnePlus 6
I waited 360 but now I am getting this error... Did you manage to unlock it just after those 360h or did you had to wait more time?

Yes, I did. I think mine is more than 360 hours. Since 360 hours equate to 15 days and I've retried unlocking it on the 16th or 17th day.

No problem at all in my case.

Since that is a Chinese massage, and I can't read it, I hope someone can give light as what it means in English.

Freeje

Feb 26, 2012
Yes, I did. I think mine is more than 360 hours. Since 360 hours equate to 15 days and I've retried unlocking it on the 16th or 17th day.

No problem at all in my case.

Since that is a Chinese massage, and I can't read it, I hope someone can give light as what it means in English.
It says you have not reached the required number of hours.

Reactions: bohemist

droiduser

Jul 15, 2009
I think i found out why mine was saying "You havnt used yoru phone enough wait another 7 days" for days and days after the 360hrs... (didnt change from 7 days) I disabled some of the spyware Miui apps like feedback etc, which i think it uses to report your constant usage back to China, if you disable them you'll never be able to unlock, so i did a factory reset and now that 7 days is going down, stupid spying China and their constant monitoring of its citizens and everyone using China made phones.. pain in the ass

ChillDuder

Nov 23, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 8
OnePlus 8T
just for the logs:

i got a (new) mi 8 in 2020, and unlock was instant on first try.
most likely because of devices age.
i started ota to miui11/android 9 before.
my xiaomi account is 2 years old, and i unlocked 2 devices with it before mi 8.

Last edited:

maey

Oct 20, 2020
while waiting 168 hrs to unlock, Can I use Redmi note 9 pro phone?

Hi,
I have 3 week old Redmi note 9 pro (global) [joyeuse]
MIUI 11, android 10

What to do with my phone.. during this 168 hrs?
will this be connected to the PC
or can I use my phone while MiFlash is ON inside the PC?

Thanks for any help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, I had other unlocking hours 553 almost every day I ran the unlock. Today before doing this I went into the mi cloud and I clicked on find device device while I opened the unlock tool and waited to go into fastboot running so see other unlocking hours 148 !!! Did I have to do the first time tracking and maybe unlock immediately?
    * Consider once the bind of the device otherwise every time you write from the beginning unlock tool 720
    I think i found out why mine was saying "You havnt used yoru phone enough wait another 7 days" for days and days after the 360hrs... (didnt change from 7 days) I disabled some of the spyware Miui apps like feedback etc, which i think it uses to report your constant usage back to China, if you disable them you'll never be able to unlock, so i did a factory reset and now that 7 days is going down, stupid spying China and their constant monitoring of its citizens and everyone using China made phones.. pain in the ass

I hope you're right. Otherwise, it would really be bad news. :(

Found this on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Xiaomi/comments/9z3tkg/xiaomi_to_stop_unlocking_bootloader_for_all/

From MIUI Twitter: https://twitter.com/miuirom/status/1065438014011129857

MUI confirmed it's fake news.

QIeJvdb.png
    Someone has vip account can unlock any Mi phone immediately. No need added account to phone, no need binding, but still need to use (old version) Mi Ublocker

I have VIP account, and i can't unlock like this xD, i guess, the VIP account used is the premium.
    Info for anyone trying this.

I followed the method and managed to reduce my hours significantly. It went from 675 hours to 315 hours.

Device: Mi 8 (6+64)
    MIUI Version: 10.0.6.0 / China Stable (Chinese device)
    MiFlash Unlock Version: 3.3.525.23

Also not sure if this makes a difference but being that this wasn't my first Xiaomi device I did not have to apply for unlock permission as my account has unlocking permissions from my previous devices.

It seems like the hours get reduced by 360 hours (Half of the original 720). So if you're below that then it should unlock right away.

I'll give it another 24 hours and see if it can reduce the hours again.