I just can't make a good banner like any other thread, so I think this is pretty good instead of nothing.
Hello everyone, This is my custom kernel build for Mi 9 SE.
It's name is by no means related to fate/grand order world. its the author's name.
This kernel is primarily focus on following Linux Stable and CAF updates, and also enhancing UX performance and daily usages.
And also, it compiled using AOSP's prebuilt Clang with stock optimization because it's stable.
Currently, this kernel incorporates :
- Boosting mechanism from kerneltoast and RenderZenith (CPU Input Boost, Devfreq Boost, and Dynamic SchedTune boost)
- BBR(default) and Westwood TCP congestion-avoidance algorithm
- Exposure Adjustment (DC Dimming)
- AVB and SafetyNet bypassed
- KCAL, KLapse, Vibration control, and Sound control
- and other improvement and fixes, you can inspect yourself at GitHub
- TL;DR : The best custom karamel (arguable)
- Kernel version 7.0 and up
- AOSP-based ROM ONLY
- Kernel version 1.0-6.1 [EOL]
- AOSP-based ROM
- MIUI Stable (Global and Xiaomi.eu)
- MIUI Developer (Xiaomi.eu, etc) [v9.8.8 Has a bug on Audio, so you can't use it anymore]
Zach said this link should be bigger and as you can see he's right
- Download kernel.zip file.
- Boot to TWRP.
- Backup your dtbo and boot partition.
- Flash the kernel.zip file.
- Reboot and done! just like that, your root will be preserved.
- Linus, of course.
- Xiaomi, Thanks for providing the kernel sources (even though it doesn't get updated for the past 4 month)
- osm0sis for his awesome Anykernel installer (on v1.0-v5.4)
- ... and other awesome kernel hackers for all of the good patches and fixes
Okitavera's Kernel, Kernel for the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Source Code: https://github.com/okitavera/msm-4.9-grus-okita
Kernel Special Features: Family Friendly, no HyPeReXtreme-meme optimizations
Current Stable Version: 7.2
Stable Release Date: 2019-08-23
Last Updated 2019-08-23