Thanks Meter: 626

Post Reply Email Thread
1st June 2019, 03:56 PM |#101  
Flag Teheran
Thanks Meter: 846

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuneharuka

the msm-4.9 on https://github.com/android-linux-stable/ currently doesn't have the branch for sdm670/sdm710.
Besides, there so much devices specific bugs that I can't resolve yet, like the sensorless proximity drivers.

Thanks for your efforts, a bit sad, i think this device will have little support, maybe it's better sell it

2nd June 2019, 08:26 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Nice Work, thank you.

Is it possible to open the voltage table so that we could do some undervolting ?
2nd June 2019, 08:03 PM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Malang, Indonesia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle*23*

Nice Work, thank you.

Is it possible to open the voltage table so that we could do some undervolting ?

You're welcome.

afaik vdd_tables is already unsupported a long time before, so the only way to undervolting is just modifying dts.
The Following User Says Thank You to okitavera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift okitavera Ad-Free
2nd June 2019, 08:09 PM |#104  

More
Quote:

You're welcome.

afaik vdd_tables is already unsupported a long time before, so the only way to undervolting is just modifying dts.

oh ok. But what is dts ? Is there a easy way to get the voltage control to work ? Most of the apps i tried say that the kernel did not support voltage table adjustment.
2nd June 2019, 08:30 PM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Flag Malang, Indonesia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

oh ok. But what is dts ? Is there a easy way to get the voltage control to work ? Most of the apps i tried say that the kernel did not support voltage table adjustment.

It's device specific tables right inside the kernel, and it static.
My point is, those voltage control apps are only supporting an old devices with an ancient kernel.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk
2nd June 2019, 08:40 PM |#106  

More
Quote:

It's device specific tables right inside the kernel, and it static.
My point is, those voltage control apps are only supporting an old devices with an ancient kernel.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

ok now i understand.

Keep on going with your work
2nd June 2019, 08:51 PM |#107  
Flag Teheran

More
Quote:

Nice Work, thank you.

but are you using xiaomi.eu rom or stock rom?
2nd June 2019, 08:57 PM |#108  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by denzel09

but are you using xiaomi.eu rom or stock rom?

i use the weekly xiaomi.eu roms. Flashed this kernel to maybe get some more better batterie life. The next step would be to try some undervolting to get the best possible results but looks like this is not longer possible with the new android versions.
2nd June 2019, 09:16 PM |#109  
Flag Teheran

More
Quote:

i use the weekly xiaomi.eu roms. Flashed this kernel to maybe get some more better batterie life. The next step would be to try some undervolting to get the best possible results but looks like this is not longer possible with the new android versions.

So you are using xiaomi.eu, but proximity sensor when you make a call is working in your case?
2nd June 2019, 09:28 PM |#110  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by denzel09

So you are using xiaomi.eu, but proximity sensor when you make a call is working in your case?

not sure what the proximity sensor actually does if i use the phone for calls . Should shut off the screen during the call ?
2nd June 2019, 09:33 PM |#111  
Flag Teheran

More
Quote:

not sure what the proximity sensor actually does if i use the phone for calls . Should shut off the screen during the call ?

Yes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)