Hello again everyone, today we got an another updates, sorry if it was too quick.
- Merge Latest CAF Tag LA.UM.7.8.r1-06600-SDM710.0
- Greatly reduce zRAM limit to 1GB (better single-task performance like gaming)
- Bring several cgroups patches from aosp's kernel/common
- Bring Fixes from aosp that fix battery doesn't keeps full after charging overnight
- Several I/O and ext4 optimization (good for your storage)
- Fix clang's warning when building camera modules
- Silent several warning from dtc
- Fix Internal problem warning on non-MIUI systems
And one more thing, I already add Magisk add-on on the download page.
It contains several minor tweaks for the kernel itself,
like additional schedutil tweaks, several selinux patches for camera departments, and memory management tweaks.
And of course, it's optional.
I think you don't need it if you're already mastering kernel tweaking on apps like FKM or EXKM 🙂
For magisk add-on users, I just want to mention that the magisk add-on is already updated.
Now the add-on has a CPU adjustment that mimics Pixel's schedutil configurations, it can give a slight performance improvement without sacrificed your battery.
Also, don't forget to remove other non device specific tweak tools like LKT/FDE if you use my add-on, since it will cause conflicts between the initscript configuration
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|