Disclaimer: don't expect anything about overclocked-SoC or high-score anchuchu benchmark
Currently, this kernel incorporates :
- Dynamic SchedTune boost with Input-Assisted SchedTune Boost
- BBR(default) and Westwood TCP congestion-avoidance algorithm
- Exposure Adjustment (DC Dimming)
- AVB and SafetyNet bypassed
- KCAL, KLapse, Vibration control, and Sound control
- and other improvement and fixes, you can inspect yourself at GitHub
- TL;DR : The best custom karamel (arguable)
- Kernel version 7.0 and up
- AOSP-based ROM ONLY
- Kernel version 1.0-6.1 [EOL]
- AOSP-based ROM
- MIUI Stable (Global and Xiaomi.eu)
- MIUI Developer (Xiaomi.eu, etc) [v9.8.8 Has a bug on Audio, so you can't use it anymore]
Zach said this link should be bigger and as you can see he's right
- Download kernel.zip file.
- Boot to TWRP.
- Backup your dtbo and boot partition.
- Flash the kernel.zip file.
- Reboot and done! just like that, your root will be preserved.
- Linus, of course.
- Xiaomi, Thanks for providing the kernel sources (even though it doesn't get updated for the past 4 month)
- osm0sis for his awesome Anykernel installer (on v1.0-v5.4)
- ... and other awesome kernel hackers for all of the good patches and fixes
Okitavera's Kernel, Kernel for the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Source Code: https://github.com/okitavera/msm-4.9-grus-okita
Kernel Special Features: Family friendly, no overclocked.
Current Stable Version: 7.7
Stable Release Date: 2019-09-19
Last Updated 2019-09-19