Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hopes for the Xiaomi.eu dev

14th August 2019, 06:36 PM |#492  
Flag Lublin, Poland
Thanks Meter: 523

Donate to Me
More
I have MiuiEu dev and I use Okita from 2.0 build.
but
9.5.30 - last with 48 Mpx.
14th August 2019, 07:24 PM |#493  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I see good potential for XenonHD ROM. It's very fast and light. It's still experimental so there's no fingerprint and a few bugs (actually I've only found 1 so far, nothing important) but there are also features working out of the box (like SIM management) that don't work on crDroid. Now I'm trying to install a custom kernel. Kowalski is having issues. Let's try Okita and see how it goes.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Yeah... both kernels are having issues with XenonHD for now. But I'm still keeping the ROM.
14th August 2019, 07:29 PM |#494  
OP Senior Member
Flag Malang, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 626

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripelag

Hopes for the Xiaomi.eu dev

you should comment at here instead : https://github.com/MiCode/Xiaomi_Ker...ce/issues/1123
spamming is much better lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpaablo

I see good potential for XenonHD ROM. It's very fast and light. It's still experimental so there's no fingerprint and a few bugs (actually I've only found 1 so far, nothing important) but there are also features working out of the box (like SIM management) that don't work on crDroid. Now I'm trying to install a custom kernel. Kowalski is having issues. Let's try Okita and see how it goes.

Yeah, I believe if the ROM developers is working together it would be much faster, but now they're just working individually.

I use crDroid for now btw, so far so good.
And looks like I'll make this kernel exclusively for aosp-based ROM instead,
Since following MIUI updates without even getting a source updates from Xiaomi are just makes a headache
The Following User Says Thank You to okitavera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift okitavera Ad-Free
15th August 2019, 09:42 AM |#495  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okitavera

Since following MIUI updates without even getting a source updates from Xiaomi are just makes a headache

Have pity on us simpleton that still using xiaomi.eu stable lol
On the other hand I have to agree with you there
15th August 2019, 01:36 PM |#496  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntstatis

Have pity on us simpleton that still using xiaomi.eu stable lol
On the other hand I have to agree with you there

how is the battery life on eu stable? i have weekly and battery life is awful (EU based using 3g)
15th August 2019, 02:04 PM |#497  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline91

how is the battery life on eu stable? i have weekly and battery life is awful (EU based using 3g)

pretty great actually, got 7hrs sot yesterday mostly on wifi though. weekly is just too buggy for me with edXposed installed.
still waiting for AOSP based ROM to fully matured, and miui kinda grow on me haha
15th August 2019, 02:15 PM |#498  
Flag Veracruz
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by okitavera

I use crDroid for now btw, so far so good.

I don't go away from MIUI based because of the camera. You can't take all the potencial without pro mode
16th August 2019, 05:23 AM |#499  
OP Senior Member
Flag Malang, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 626

Donate to Me
More
Hello everyone
Finally....I decide to drop the support for MIUI (any miui-rom) on the version 7.0.
For now, the features are same as before, but much more cleaned-up for custom AOSP ROMs users.

Changelogs 7.0
- Rebased to CAF kernel.lnx.4.9.r14 with Linux Stable 4.9.189 merged in
- Reworked Xiaomi patchset, dropped unused MIUI-things and non-grus patches.
- Migrate to CAF's camera driver (thanks to @krasCGQ for providing the patches)
Changelogs 7.0-r2
- Fix "phone is starting"-loop issues on XenonHD

Download

I am so sorry guys, especially for those who are MIUI fans. I just can't keep up with MIUI anymore.
When we got the fixes, it only last 1-2 weeks (or 3 if we just lucky) before they broke the system again, it's like they don't want to support the opensource community and publishing source code are just to play safe and avoiding license violation.
So that's why I'm deciding to stop it, hope you guys understand it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to okitavera For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift okitavera Ad-Free
16th August 2019, 06:50 AM |#500  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Unfortunately, it's not working with XeonHD (get stuck after unlock with 'phone is starting' message).
16th August 2019, 10:04 AM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I can't install kernel 7 on Revolution OS? (miui based)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)