During my spare time doing some experiments with custom ROM building for MI9SE, so decided to share may be it'll be useful for those who like AOSP expirience instead of "polished" MIUI.
Compared to "general GSI" images it feels much better and almost everything works at first glance, but need to test more of course..
There are some for sure, waiting to be discovered..
Fix SELinux policy. Keep it as "permissive" as for now.
Installation & Requirements
1. Unlocked BL and TWRP installed
2. Running MIUI global or PE (yep, it's all about Treble so we're going to use vendor's blob and firmware)
1. Boot into twrp, format data, swipe to factory reset, reboot back into twrp
2. flash Havoc-OS-v2.7-20190716-grus-Unofficial.zip
3. Flash gapps & magisk (if needed)
4. Reboot and pray || enjoy !
5. In case of bootloop (for me everything works without this step): flash vbmeta.img with fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img (check GSI topics to obtain vbmeta file)
@yuneharuka (ROM bundled with his kernel)
FaceUnlock module which works for me. Flash it using TWRP:
Optionally you can flash latest ANXCamera for MIUI camera experience.
PPS: Clicking this link makes you buy me some beer.