Search This thread

baalajimaestro

Dec 21, 2017
Chennai
baalajimaestro.me

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Redmi K20/Mi 9T [davinci]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
No

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
davinci Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience for Davinci, ROM for the Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Contributors
baalajimaestro, trpsl
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience/

ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest MIUI 12 (based on Android 10) as per your Device Model
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 11.0.0_r27
Stable Release Date: 2021-02-03

Created 2020-08-22
Last Updated 2021-02-03

Last edited:

coolineho

Dec 7, 2008
Great! Thanks for your work!
What is the process to flash from your latest unofficial release?

Edit:
Nevermind! Found instructions in the changelogs.

Last edited:

Arturi1231

Oct 10, 2019
I have Logo Mi loops .. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? I have miui_DAVINCIGlobal_V12.0.3.0.QFJMIXM_ed720ed0a6_10.0 PE without +

C_S_A

Feb 8, 2018
The secret is to install from the last build, 05/31. Starting from it just install the firmware 12.03, in the link that the developer posted, and then the rom of 08/22. Normal boot!

Reactions: olapel and mBlok

Arturi1231

Oct 10, 2019
Have you tried formatting data after flashing rom?

Yes

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

The secret is to install from the last build, 05/31. Starting from it just install the firmware 12.03, in the link that the developer posted, and then the rom of 08/22. Normal boot!

So i must install PE 31.05 after Miui12 after PE 22.08?

C_S_A

Feb 8, 2018
You install the 11.0.5 firmware and the 5/31 rom. Then just install the 12.0.3 firmware, the link is in the second post of the developer, and then the current rom. Remember to wipe everything, including the system, before installing the one on 31.05. Then you can install the current and the current firmware without wipe.

biskyt

Apr 15, 2011
I'm also stuck on bootloop with mi logo. I have wiped data. Made no difference. I've also tried wiping everything, then reinstalling MIUI official again (using MiFlash tool), then reinstalling PixelExperience again (using TWRP 3.4.0.0) - which resulted in the same boot loop, never getting past the mi logo.

I'm using a 9T EEA version, and was trying to install PixelExperience Plus edidition.

I was going to try and get some support through the telegram group, but I need a mobile phone number to create an account, which means I need to get the phone working first!

UPDATE: I have now also tried starting with both EEA and Global MIUI roms (12.0.3.0), and both PE and PE+ editions. the outcome is always the same. TWRP says everything was successful, but when I reboot it gets stuck in and endless loop

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9624926

I come from Miui 12.0.3.0, flashed rom, format data, rebooted,

My device is in bootloop. Please help

When i flash miui 12.0.3.0 again, safetynet fails

Thanks
Onder

Arturi1231

Oct 10, 2019
I'm also stuck on bootloop with mi logo. I have wiped data. Made no difference. I've also tried wiping everything, then reinstalling MIUI official again (using MiFlash tool), then reinstalling PixelExperience again (using TWRP 3.4.0.0) - which resulted in the same boot loop, never getting past the mi logo.

I'm using a 9T EEA version, and was trying to install PixelExperience Plus edidition.

I was going to try and get some support through the telegram group, but I need a mobile phone number to create an account, which means I need to get the phone working first!

UPDATE: I have now also tried starting with both EEA and Global MIUI roms (12.0.3.0), and both PE and PE+ editions. the outcome is always the same. TWRP says everything was successful, but when I reboot it gets stuck in and endless loop

I have the same

Top Liked Posts