[OFFICIAL][ROM][10.0.0][davinci] LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
 restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Donate
PayPal
Liberpay

Telegram Group
Here

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Contributors
PIPIPIG233666, PIPIPIG233666, minz1
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: require version-cn=CN,4.3.c5-00052,20.6.30 require version-in=IN,4.3.c5-00052,V12.0.2.0.QFJINXM require version-eea=GLOBAL,4.3.c5-00052,V12.0.0.11.QFJMIXM
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 17.1-20200927-UNOFFI
Stable Release Date: 2020-07-22

Created 2019-12-30
Last Updated 2020-10-07

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191230-224518_Android_System.png
    Screenshot_20191230-224518_Android_System.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 24,990
  • Screenshot_20191230-224442_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20191230-224442_Settings.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 25,261
Last edited:

s k

Jun 10, 2012
pune
Good job! Keeping the fingers crossed for getting an official status!

Keep rocking!

maroc84

Nov 30, 2013
HB
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

So there is no way to download at the moment :(

Is it possible to build myself from your source with this howto https://www.lineageosrom.com/2017/01/how-to-build-lineageos-rom-for-any.html
or is there something to be aware of or to add or so so I (with no expericence in Building a ROM) will not be able to do this with this guide?

Last edited:
Reactions: owlonke

owlonke

Dec 29, 2019
Please reupload or do something. I can't download from google drive because many people downloaded it. I want too...

ragnar6666

May 7, 2018
Instructions :
You need a PC with ADB & Fastboot available
Download recovery
Reboot to fastboot
Run: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Press volume & power up until you see TWRP logo
Enter your password (if it prompts)
Go to Wipe
Select Advanced Wipe
Select system & cache & internal storage and press wipe
Go back (press back twice)

I'm currently on MIUI v11.0.3.0 (Android 9) Global stock rom.
I have unlocked the bootloader and installed twrp recovery and magisk. So do I just place the rom zip into my internal storage and flash it via twrp? or there are any prior steps before installation?
Also in the instruction, it says to wipe internal storage as well. Can someone explain why?
This is my first time flashing a MIUI device :p

BusterCZ

Dec 11, 2015
I'm currently on MIUI v11.0.3.0 (Android 9) Global stock rom.
I have unlocked the bootloader and installed twrp recovery and magisk. So do I just place the rom zip into my internal storage and flash it via twrp? or there are any prior steps before installation?
Also in the instruction, it says to wipe internal storage as well. Can someone explain why?
This is my first time flashing a MIUI device :p

I guess that you will need to update to android 10 in prior as it will definitly be based on android 10 vendor.. Or atleast you should flash android 10 firmware (dont have a link at the moment). By wiping internal storage he means format data option in TWRP. This will delete all your data on your phone. The only reason behind this as far as i know is because the storage is encrypted by the MIUI and this new OS would not be able to decrypt it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Donate
    PayPal
    Liberpay

Telegram Group
    Here

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Contributors
    PIPIPIG233666, PIPIPIG233666, minz1
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: require version-cn=CN,4.3.c5-00052,20.6.30 require version-in=IN,4.3.c5-00052,V12.0.2.0.QFJINXM require version-eea=GLOBAL,4.3.c5-00052,V12.0.0.11.QFJMIXM
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 17.1-20200927-UNOFFI
    Stable Release Date: 2020-07-22

Created 2019-12-30
    Last Updated 2020-10-07
    Today's changelog: (2020-0202)
    https://telegra.ph/LineageOS-ChangeLogs-02-02
    ================================
    Get download links from the main thread
    I installed the non-gapps version followed by nano Gapps and it is running great. Despite what I have written below, I really love this ROM and have donated to support it, I just hope it can get even better. Good luck.

A couple of major things that I have noticed:
    - Clicking "Expanded Desktop" in the display settings menu just sends you back to the main settings page.
    - Clicking "Apps and Notifications" in the main settings page informs you that "Digital Wellbeing keeps stopping" and then you have to close it. Clicking "Screen Time" in this new menu gives the same message and then forces you back to the main Settings page.
    - In "Ambient Display" or "Always on Display", the clock does not appear to move around (which may not be a bug but surely is a burn in risk?).
    - In "Ambient Display" or "Always on Display", neither the battery charge % or the finger print sensor location are centred or aligned to each other.
    - Using the fingerprint reader (while in Ambient Display or just on the lock screen) lights up the whole screen and seems to set it to max brightness for just a second which is almost unbearable at night time when you would normally have the brightness at 0%. Is it possible to only light up the sensor part?
    - Provided camera works, but extra lenses don't.
    - "Security" > "Screen lock" settings > "Direct Unlock". When this is enable AND smart lock is keeping the phone unlocked, my phone doesn't turn of its screen. When I tap the power button the screen turns off, then after half a second turns back on again.

A couple of minor things that I think would be nice and make it better (opinion obviously):
    - The front facing camera sound effect is linked to the ring volume and not media volume. I assume that is functioning correctly and I can see why but I initially just assumed it would be media volume.
    - Enabling dark theme gives the settings background a nice dark grey colour, however the quick settings pull down menu gets a stark black background. Again, I assume that it is functioning correctly and It's fine, but I personally would have prefer the dark grey to black in dark themes. Also, in the "Styles" section of the styles and wallpapers settings, the example that is shown when choosing a colour shows the icons on the dark grey background, not the pitch black one. Not sure if that implies the dark grey should also be in the quick settings menu or not.
    - Fingerprint sensor doesn't feel as accurate as other ROMs I've tried, but I wasn't too meticulous in registering my prints. It's not a big deal either way.
    - Volume buttons open a menu on the side which is nice, but then pressing the button to change the other volume toggles opens a new window from the bottom which is a bit jarring. I personally prefer in other ROMs (including MIUI) where they just expand the side menu to include the other toggles.

I look forward to seeing things progress even further
    Probably most of u guys tried my builds already ,it's one of the best ROMs for our devices, despite some depressing moments ,our community is also the best community I've ever had.

As many of u guys may already know,I accidentally hard-bricked mine a day ago when testing a build,and its not possible to fix it in The U.S.

I really want to continue development for our devices and more importantly,like I promised,make it really official one day.

Now I've just made a deal with one of my Chinese buddies and will possibly get his for approximately 160$ which is 1100¥ (That's nearly a half of the price if I manage to get a new one).

However I am just a normal HS student who apparently doesn't have enough money to pay for that,so I decide to gather funds so that I can buy a second-hand one as I mentioned.

No matter how much u can help ,if everyone gives a little,I believe we'll make it enough to do it.

Here's my PayPal account if u don't see it on the main post.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,Pig