- P-based vendor up to date with Lineage 16.0 device trees and kernel
- Full and proper support of the versioned VNDK and linker namespace isolation
I'm not going to provide them, just head here instead: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...ng-to-t3793734
As usual, it requires repartitioning.
vendor.img and boot.img (01.05.2019)
- I did it for pure fun and I'm not going to provide any extensive support. So don't expect me to update it daily and fix every bug you'll cry about.
- Just like any other proper Treble implementation, this doesn't include IMS blobs on the vendor partition. So no out-of-the-box VoLTE on your fancy GSIs.
- Basic functionality is verified with AOSP P GSIs