Disclaimer: We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.
What is this?
An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included and gesture support (pocket, hand wave, pickup).
Based on Android 10.0
voLTE - currently broken, working with Phh to get it up and running, absolutely no ETA, if you need voLTE, use any of the other roms
1. Use latest CosmicDan treble TWRP
2. Re-partition to treble layout if you haven't done so yet
3. Flash vendor.img, system.img and a treble supported kernel (you can use mine or any of the other treble kernels on tissot xda)
4. Wipe data if coming from any other rom(!)
5. Flash Rom (No need for gapps, do not flash them, they are included!)
6. Reboot and wait for setup wizard to come up (may take 2-3 minutes)
7. Reboot to twrp and flash magisk (optional)
9. After setup is done install ims.apk (optional, if you want volte)
* voLTE has a 30 second delay at boot to avoid crashes, so it takes a bit to load after reboot.
Thanks to @Ranjan for IMS.apk
@phhusson for his work on GSI (donate to this man, he works on dozens of devices)
@flex1911 for his help bringing 9.0 kernel source for tissot
Oreo team (you all know who you are,@cosmicdan for twrp, @ghpranav for treble vendor source)
I am not going to add any custom features from other roms so please don't comment about that, feel free to flash any other GSI with this vendor/kernel if you want other features.
kernel source: https://github.com/aosp-tissot/andro...aomi_msm8953-1
Credit to @flex1911 for the original work on the kernel
[GSI][ROM][10.0][AOSP+GAPPS][07/11/19], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1
sooti, phhusson, flex1911, Ranjan
Source Code: https://github.com/aosp-tissot
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Treble
Based On: AOSP
Stable Release Date: 2019-11-05
Last Updated 2019-11-07