FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[KERNEL][MiA1] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r7 - 1st May - Stock & custom roms

23,457 posts
Thanks Meter: 129,298

Post Reply Email Thread
11th April 2018, 06:23 AM |#501  
Flag Halley's Comet, Somewhere in the universe.
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Anyone using this with the March update?

Any problems with anything? Specially UPI?

11th April 2018, 06:31 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalolParty

I am. It's working alright. UPI?
11th April 2018, 06:34 AM |#503  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo27

I am. It's working alright. UPI?

UPI - Unified Payments Interface

Apps like Tez
11th April 2018, 06:37 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
There is definitely a problem!
Quote:

Apps like Tez

If you were using other kernels say Moun Kernel and registered tez and then autoflashed fkr3, then it is working fine, but if you are trying to register it on frkr3 itself then tez fails to register, even though my device is certified and passes safetynet!
11th April 2018, 06:40 AM |#505  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuneer

If you were using other kernels say Moun Kernel and registered tez and then autoflashed fkr3, then it is working fine, but if you are trying to register it on frkr3 itself then tez fails to register, even though my device is certified and passes safetynet!

I forgot to mention that I'm gonna be on stock ROM
11th April 2018, 07:03 AM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:

Apps like Tez

Oh. I don't use any sorry.
The Following User Says Thank You to oreo27 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oreo27 Ad-Free
11th April 2018, 07:21 AM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Bugs report:
I am on los 15.1 latest nightly build. Whenever i open kernel settings option in Franco kernel app,hardware navigation key light is not turning off after turning the display off and fingerprint is also not working.rebooting fixes the problem.but if I open the kernel settings, again that happen.I have tried to add a logcat below.Hope you would fix the problem soon.Thank you.
Attached Files
File Type: txt alogcat.2018-04-11-12-07-36+0600.txt - [Click for QR Code] (89.5 KB, 10 views)
11th April 2018, 08:03 AM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

I can't use Android Auto, the car is not detected.
i'm on stock and android auto is hidden using magisk.

Thanks
11th April 2018, 09:01 AM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 544

More
I like this kernel for my type of usage. Thanks Franco.
The Following User Says Thank You to albsat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift albsat Ad-Free
11th April 2018, 09:01 AM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 699

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadshot367

Hey franco,im on dot os rom (mi a1) will it work perfectly in this custom rom if yes .then plzz give the perfect procedure of flashing . Or make a video on if possible .
Thnks love ur work man .

I am using dotOS from the very first minute, also the Franco Kernel. Simply download the r3 version and flash it from TWRP.

Sent from my Mi A1 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
11th April 2018, 10:23 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 1,688

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnet1215

Does it support 5X?

common you are in xiaomi thread a1 thread how you can even think like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.A.L. 9000

Obviously i know how to use a phone. I said my battery life is worse than before, meaning that i always done 7/8h of screen and now not more than 6. No it's not cause of "junk applications".
Sure, i know it need to be tweaked, I'm not actually retarded. Again, what's the point of having a lagging device to increase autonomy when other kernel works like a charm?

You listen to me, just leave the thread or buy a new device. I mean seriously you are talking way off charts. Just why are you even using this kernel when you don't get results you want. I am reading this thread so closely reply by reply. Even when the developer said zillion of times that he already did whatever is possible to get the best of battery life. Then it means you should stop crying about battery results. Its always matter what you have installed on ur phone. The sources of this devices are still buggy as hell. I mean most of the ROMs are in permissive mode already. Add on to that people like you come cursing here kernel. If you getting good results on default kernel just stay with you. Or if you want to get best results then just be in stock. Custom ROMs are always going to like this with each built. If you have can't live with that, buy a new device. Or the best thing you can do, take down gapps and start using microgapps. That will solve your issues. Have a great day. Respect what you get here from one of the best kernel devs out there.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to methuselah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift methuselah Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)