FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][MiA1] FrancoKernel ⚡️- r13 - 15th November - Stock, custom roms

24,717 posts
Thanks Meter: 137,472
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
15th April 2018, 03:19 PM |#601  
pabloespe02's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anandkrishna

Yes but how only for my device

Notice that there are two sections in the OP, one for stock ROMs and another one for custom ROMs. Which one do you have?
 
 
15th April 2018, 03:44 PM |#602  
Midomad's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Salé
Thanks Meter: 3,246
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pradhyu69

I can see only one display profile..how to get all profiles like it was on nexus 5?

There is no display profiles for the Mi A1.
15th April 2018, 04:00 PM |#603  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabloespe02

Notice that there are two sections in the OP, one for stock ROMs and another one for custom ROMs. Which one do you have?

Stock ROM sir the problem solved then another problem The FkUpdater app says your device not supported this kernel (Franco kernel)
15th April 2018, 04:14 PM |#604  
pihpih95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Terengganu
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midomad

There is no display profiles for the Mi A1.

Do we have to create by ourself ? Or should we apply from kernel adiutor mod then saving the profile in fk app display profile setting ?
15th April 2018, 04:38 PM |#605  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Help
Hey guys the night shift doesn't trigger properly on my custom resurrection remix is, I have to Tigger it manually to use it the custom timers doesn't seem to work, any ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to Jzerof For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jzerof Ad-Free
15th April 2018, 05:39 PM |#606  
nilkanth.marshiwane's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jzerof

Hey guys the night shift doesn't trigger properly on my custom resurrection remix is, I have to Tigger it manually to use it the custom timers doesn't seem to work, any ideas?

Not working consistently.
15th April 2018, 05:57 PM |#607  
TrueMS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
Hi Francisco, I've recently bought my new Mi A1, should I immediately flash the kernel for much better performance?
15th April 2018, 06:07 PM |#608  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anandkrishna

Stock ROM sir the problem solved then another problem The FkUpdater app says your device not supported this kernel (Franco kernel)

You need to join beta (read the first post in this thread)
15th April 2018, 07:17 PM |#609  
moliverac8's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 79
 
Donate to Me
More
Ambient display not working after installing the kernel. Anyone else?

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk
15th April 2018, 07:19 PM |#610  
samrattt's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moliverac8

Ambient display not working after installing the kernel. Anyone else?

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

nope.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
15th April 2018, 07:20 PM |#611  
Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
My question to franco , if anyone know please answer.
As mi said there is no support of fast charging in Mi A1,
But franco gave support for fast charging in Our device.
According to company only processor supports fast charging, not full A1 compatible.
So will franco fast charging safe for us ?
If it will heat more then ?
Is it safe ?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes