**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****
AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.
Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
FAQ and Install instructions:
Get TWRP (Official is recommended)
First hotboot it from fastboot then flash twrp installer
Flash the ROM, Magisk, or any other mods (again, don't report bugs if you can't reproduce them with just ROM and GApps)
Reboot into the system, and enjoy the illusion!
First Flash Magisk 19.3 then later flash magisk 20.1 or any latest available
*Network Speed Indicator is buggy right now
* Others Report me
Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google for Android and AOSP
Any others we may have forgotten to credit
And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible