Post Reply Email Thread
8th October 2019, 07:29 PM |#21  
Flag godhra
Thanks Meter: 681

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanytorresEscudero

Hi, excellent work, as always, the only issue I found was about Netflix, it didn´t work

fix will be added in next thing
8th October 2019, 08:32 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48VE8SQJFic

Install Evolution X 3.0 Android 10 on mi a1
The Following User Says Thank You to alienspl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alienspl Ad-Free
9th October 2019, 03:33 AM |#23  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhuab

• Feature customization only a few added for now

Any screenies about this customization?
9th October 2019, 04:14 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Volte is working?
9th October 2019, 05:34 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, ROM worked but I don't know why File Transfer from USB not working? I need help, thanks

----
I do some troubleshooting and found that if you change to the File Transfer option, my PC detected the phone as "Google Nexus ADB Interface" and the Device will not appear on "Devices and Printers".
If you change it back to charging only, it'll appear on "Devices and Printers" as Mi A1.
9th October 2019, 06:58 AM |#26  
Flag Amritsar
Thanks Meter: 15

More
why every Android 10 custom rom had encryption password wrong problem only LOS17 works fine other roms shows wrong encryption password evan on clean flash
9th October 2019, 07:00 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Thanks Joey! Works great so far, looking forward to more features. The phone offers to update it from EvoX 2.0 tho, and when I installed it it was quite broken.

I didn't know it was Q, because the Github patch notes wouldn't work. If there's a way to prevent it from offering to dirty flash from the P update system, it would help other users. It worked out okay for me since I have a lot of backups that happen automatically.
9th October 2019, 08:44 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello Companions, I have a small existential doubt, if I find myself in Evo X 2.2 Android 9.0 I keep a Google backup of the device, when updating to Evo X 3.0 Android 10, when restoring the backup, all the settings (Security pattern, Display Settings, Evo X Custom Settings) will be restored in their entirety or some things if and others are not (I would like the Evo X custom settings such as the equalizer, the name of the custom operator, etc. to be fully restored. )

If someone upgraded from 9.0 Pie to 10-Q and did a restore of the configuration, please let me know if it was in its entirety (it gives me laziness to reconfigure everything with the perfect thing that I have xD)

Greetings and thanks (Use Google Translator just in case xD)
9th October 2019, 10:31 AM |#29  
Bogotá
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomUser :v

Hello Companions, I have a small existential doubt, if I find myself in Evo X 2.2 Android 9.0 I keep a Google backup of the device, when updating to Evo X 3.0 Android 10, when restoring the backup, all the settings (Security pattern, Display Settings, Evo X Custom Settings) will be restored in their entirety or some things if and others are not (I would like the Evo X custom settings such as the equalizer, the name of the custom operator, etc. to be fully restored. )

If someone upgraded from 9.0 Pie to 10-Q and did a restore of the configuration, please let me know if it was in its entirety (it gives me laziness to reconfigure everything with the perfect thing that I have xD)

Greetings and thanks (Use Google Translator just in case xD)

Evo 3.0 hasn`t all features that Evo 2.2 already have.
In fact "Evo settings aren`t present in Evo 3.0 yet.
9th October 2019, 12:16 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
after flasher rom, the archivation's space have not the permission. how resolve it?
9th October 2019, 02:20 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
waiting for more features, I'm using Evo 2.2 best Rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)