Bogotá
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yashgumaste

Happened to me too
This didn't work.
Had to flash 25/11 build from previous thread

Same procedure worked flawlessly for me in all builds. Keep in mind you have to format data, not just wipe it if you come from Android9 or your device is encrypted.
The Following User Says Thank You to KaaMyA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KaaMyA Ad-Free
2nd December 2019, 06:11 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarvisA5

Format data in twrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaMyA

Same procedure worked flawlessly for me in all builds. Keep in mind you have to format data, not just wipe it if you come from Android 9.

Thanks. Op pls add it in #1
The Following User Says Thank You to yashgumaste For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yashgumaste Ad-Free
2nd December 2019, 06:19 AM |#33  
Bogotá
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yashgumaste

Thanks. Op pls add it in #1

If I'm not wrong this is necessary in all Android 10 custom ROMs because device encryption in Android10 is still not supported. It was advised at time... Even if you try encrypt your device after flashing them, you'll also get the same problem.
2nd December 2019, 06:22 AM |#34  

More
Quote:

If I'm not wrong this is necessary in all Android 10 custom ROMs because device encryption in Android10 is still not supported. It was advised at time... Even if you try encrypt your device after flashing them, you'll also get the same problem.

I did read about this in previous thread, just once. But wasn't mentioned in any steps so didn't follow. Also after flashing and booting to twrp, it said - successfully decrypted using default password. So, I guessed won't be required.
3rd December 2019, 01:30 AM |#35  
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:

Same procedure worked flawlessly for me in all builds. Keep in mind you have to format data, not just wipe it if you come from Android9 or your device is encrypted.

Yep, that fixed it for me too, thanks
3rd December 2019, 02:47 PM |#36  
Flag Netanya
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Sometimes I need to force close Spotify for it to be able to play the songs again
3rd December 2019, 03:42 PM |#37  

More
There is low in call volume. Any way to fix it ?

I tried a zip but it was for RR untill pie. Didn't work.
The Following User Says Thank You to yashgumaste For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yashgumaste Ad-Free
3rd December 2019, 10:54 PM |#38  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
issue
iam already use newest version but update notification always showing
4th December 2019, 02:25 PM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrereynaldii

iam already use newest version but update notification always showing

Me too
4th December 2019, 10:20 PM |#40  
Flag Moers
Thanks Meter: 374

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linwai

Me too

Drag the notification half-way to any side and a little cog should appear, that'll give you the opportunity to deactivate it being displayed. At least I hope it still works like that, it did in other ROMs.
5th December 2019, 11:00 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I just can't get the ROM to boot, it's just stuck on the bootlogo. I've tried everything, installing it on both the slots, wiping data after it displays the bootlogo, but no luck. I always get the "Failed to mount vendor (invalid argument)" error. Does that really matter though and if not then what is it that I can do to get it up and running??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)