[ROM][10.0.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1[tissot]

Search This thread

abhinavgupta371

Recognized Developer
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
Boots
RIL
Fingerprint
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Camera
Audio
Sensors
Flash
LED
GPS

Known issues :
You tell !

Instructions :
Download the latest build.
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build and GApps
Reboot

Downloads :
Offical : Link

Contribute on :
Paypal
Upi: abhinavgupta371-2@okaxis

Credit :
Thanks to all testers who helped in testing

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the Mi A1

Contributors
abhinavagrd_1129
Source Code: Kernel

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9.x
ROM Firmware Required: latest available
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 17.1
Stable Release Date: 2020-06-30

Created 2020-01-25
Last Updated 2020-06-30

Attachments

• IMG_20200125_215845_238.jpg
    IMG_20200125_215845_238.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 16,896
  • IMG_20200125_211441_721.jpg
    IMG_20200125_211441_721.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 16,753
Last edited:

Unipo

Nov 7, 2013
Bergerac
Thank you so much, I am so glad we can still have an up to date, clean google free ROM for our A1, thanks to you!

Do you guys have already tested which magisk version works? I am still stuck with v19.3 with Flex1911's build

Last edited:
Reactions: abhinavgupta371

ffaauusstt

May 1, 2010
I'm on official LineageOs 16. How can I update it? Do I have to install the prior updates of firmware or just install this one?

Enviado do meu Mi A1 através do Tapatalk

Hi there. I'm on 17.1 right now. Don't switch on the voice match in Google Assistant and be ready that Facebook Messenger will crash when you change the notification sound. But it is common for all Android 10 for our device.

Other things are working perfect (I saw a few freezes but they didn't affect the system). And today I'll check if Android Auto connecting to my car.

P.S. Sound is amazing (I'm musician;)

Reactions: abhinavgupta371

ffaauusstt

May 1, 2010
I'm on official LineageOs 16. How can I update it? Do I have to install the prior updates of firmware or just install this one?

Enviado do meu Mi A1 através do Tapatalk

Hi there. I'm on 17.1 right now. Don't switch on the voice match in Google Assistant and be ready that Facebook Messenger will crash when you change the notification sound. But it is common for all Android 10 for our device.

Other things are working perfect (I saw a few freezes but they didn't affect the system). And today I'll check if Android Auto connecting to my car.

P.S. Sound is amazing (I'm musician;)
So Android Auto is connecting to a car. But unfortunately it shows only black screen and my phone freezes deadly (only reboot can help). I'm trying to find out why it is so.

karthikmlore

Dec 6, 2014
Thanks for this great rom! Everything is working great except that I am not able to connect to hidden wifi. (Tried unhide -> connect -> hide, still doesn't work).

Any solutions anyone?
Update
------------
I had no set hidden network as "Yes" when adding the network. Marking it hidden fixed the issue for me.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts