[TWRP] Stock 9.0 Stable [V10.0.14.0][October 2019]

Search This thread

talayy

Oct 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Welcome to the new thread of twrp flashable stock Android One for Mi A1

There will be only stable TWRP flashable builds of stock with no modifications.

All these builds of mine contain everything which a fastboot ROM does, so it's a complete replacement.

How to install

1. Reboot to TWRP (CosmicDan TWRP is recommended)

2. Wipe system, data, dalvik and cache. (if coming from a custom rom) (you may skip if coming from stock)

3. Install the ROM file.

4. Reflash TWRP installer (if you want to have TWRP installed in your phone later).

5. Install Magisk (if you want to have root).

6. Reboot to system.

Additional Notes/Credits

Original credits go to Xiaomi and Google.

Downloads
Latest:

Stock 9.0 [V10.0.14.0] TWRP - October 2019

Old Downloads:

Stock 8.1.0 [V9.6.7.0.ODHMIFE][October 2018 Security Patch]

Stock 8.1.0 [V9.6.8.0.ODHMIFE][November 2018 Security Patch]

Stock Pie Beta [V10.0.2.0] TWRP Zip

Stock Pie Stable [V10.0.3.0] TWRP Zip

XDA:DevDB Information
Stock Android One, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
talayy
ROM OS Version: 9.0 Pie
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.2.X.X

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 10.0.14.0

Created 2018-10-20
Last Updated 2019-10-29

Last edited:

myself379

Dec 16, 2013
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Welcome to the new thread of twrp flashable Stock 8.1.0.​

There will be only stable builds of stock 8.1.0 with no modifications.​

How to install

1. Reboot to TWRP
2. Wipe system, data, dalvik and cache. (if coming from a custom rom) (you may skip if coming from stock)
3. Install the ROM.
4. Reflash TWRP installer (if you want to have TWRP installed in your phone later).
5. Install Magisk 17.x (if you want to have root).
6. Reboot to system.​

Additional Notes/Credits

Special thanks to Tadi for providing me payload OTA link. Moreover, additional credits go to Xiaomi and Google.​

Downloads

Stock 8.1.0 [V9.6.7.0.ODHMIFE][October Patch]​

XDA:DevDB Information
Stock 8.1.0, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
talayy
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 3.2.x.x

Version Information
Current Stable Version: V9.6.7.0.ODHMIFE

Created 2018-10-20
Last Updated 2018-10-20

Hey, can you share how you get the full source? like from MI official site or from Google directly? Do you mind sharing how you able to find the direct link to the full stock ROM of October security patch for Xiaomi A1 global?

I can't find it in official MI and I like to "Take bug report" to locate the OTA link that it tries to download and manually unpack the payload.bin, but Magisk seems can't patch the boot.img

talayy

Oct 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hey, can you share how you get the full source? like from MI official site or from Google directly? Do you mind sharing how you able to find the direct link to the full stock ROM of October security patch for Xiaomi A1 global?

I can't find it in official MI and I like to "Take bug report" to locate the OTA link that it tries to download and manually unpack the payload.bin, but Magisk seems can't patch the boot.img
I just had payload file from official google OTAs which I decompiled using python codes and made a twrp flashable zip that just works well and yeah, I'll keep it up to date. You all will get TWRP flashable stock within a day of OTA release but only for stable versions.

Arnav1104

May 7, 2018
Redmi K20 Pro
I soo wanted to switch to stock....
And here u aree;););)

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Something is wrong with the link not working

myself379

Dec 16, 2013
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I just had payload file from official google OTAs which I decompiled using python codes and made a twrp flashable zip that just works well and yeah, I'll keep it up to date. You all will get TWRP flashable stock within a day of OTA release but only for stable versions.

I do get the payload.bin and able to extract the boot.img, but how you recompile into a full version? the payload.bin from Septemeber patch to October patch is 200 MB++ while the TWRP flashable stock you provided is 1.1GB, how you recompile it?

talayy

Oct 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I do get the payload.bin and able to extract the boot.img, but how you recompile into a full version? the payload.bin from Septemeber patch to October patch is 200 MB++ while the TWRP flashable stock you provided is 1.1GB, how you recompile it?

Payload bin from September to October is different from payload bin of October OTA as a full package. Also, I used kitchen + wrote updater script to flash it in A/B partition device (A1 in this case) using TWRP.

Roy60

Oct 20, 2018
Downloading now!! :D:D thanks for this one bro. Plz always keep up-to-date this thread. And can u tell me which custom kernel should i use for better battery life with stock rom? any idea?

talayy

Oct 26, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys, I'm having major exams this week so I am not sure if I have any time to reupload. If someone has it downloaded, please mirror it for time being and I'll add it to OP.

Top Liked Posts