Disclaimer: We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.
What is this?
An AOSP based ROM, with gapps included, and all Pixel stuffs (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation).
Based on Android 8.1
* Permissive selinux
Based on @flex1911 bringup and:
* Sound Control
* Vibrate control
* Other small stock improvments
* Added gestures (under system) from sony incuding: lift, handwave and pocket mode for ambient
Please attach a logcat and screenshot, I won't fix anything that doesn't have those, this is for Xiaomi a1 only.
Dolby Atmos Guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...roid-t3775621/
DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
1. Use latest TWRP
2. Wipe data if coming from any other rom(!)
3. Flash Rom (No need for gapps, do not flash them, they are included!)
4. Flash TWRP (optional)
5. Reboot to twrp and flash magisk (optional)
6. If you are coming from stock, you needt toDownload: bootloader and flash userdata.img from stock nougat
Official Downloads: https://download.pixelexperience.org/tissot/
OLD Downloads: Link
@ghpranav for fixing cam on our tree
@flex1911 for his amazing work on kernel
@deadman for his work on dt and kernel
@TeamOreo for continuing the work even when we ran into a wall for the longest time you guys rock
@jhenrique09 for this amazing rom and thanks to all the rest of Pixel Experience team as well
Device tree: Link
Kernel source: Link
Solution for all fingerprint issues (will add to OP as well):
So I had several issues both on my phone and others, even wiping data didn't work, the solution afetr digging in is actually really simple and works 100%.
1. Download latest Oreo stock fastboot from Xiaomi
2. Flash using miflash with full wipe and lock
3. Once you get to setup wizard don't setup anything, reboot back to bootloader
4. Flash userdata image from august nougat stock
5. Format userdata to get correct userdata size
6. Boot latest TWRP and flash latest Pixel Rom
7. Flash TWRP (optional)
8. Reboot into recovery and flash latest magisk (optional)
After this all 5 fingerprint work fine including delete, no more left over fingerprint after deleting, solution is permanent unless you downgrade to nougat stock, then you have to do the procedure again.
[OFFICIAL][ROM][8.1][Pixel Experience][15/07/18], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1
sooti, ghpranav, flex1911, deadman
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Stable Release Date: 2018-07-15
Last Updated 2018-07-15