>Open /system/build.prop
>Find those lines and edit them into tissot:
-ro.product.device
-ro.product.name
-ro.vendor.product.name
-ro.vendor.product.device

thank you sir. it's work :good:
edit :
simcard is detect, but no signal. how to fix it ?
edit :
solved :
by flash modem

Last edited:

Sadegh

May 18, 2018
Semnan
Mi Account Login Fix
>Open /system/build.prop
-ro.product.device
-ro.product.name
-ro.vendor.product.name

It solves the login problem, but some settings will be deactivated.
After applying this edit, the reading mode is gone from phone setting.

planeador81

Dec 19, 2013
Venado tuerto
The update to miui has not left 9.3.28
Does anyone know how to create a file xxx.img?
any application that can be executed from windows? probe brotli extractor and it works fine ... but then to create the new image it asks for the built.prop file
The problem is that in the image of mi a1 the system.img contains the system image inside that file .. that is ... system / system
but you could take an image of the mi5x and copy it to system to create a new file updated for our mi a1 ...
if someone can help thanks.

Sadegh

May 18, 2018
Semnan
The update to miui has not left 9.3.28
Does anyone know how to create a file xxx.img?
any application that can be executed from windows? probe brotli extractor and it works fine ... but then to create the new image it asks for the built.prop file
The problem is that in the image of mi a1 the system.img contains the system image inside that file .. that is ... system / system
but you could take an image of the mi5x and copy it to system to create a new file updated for our mi a1 ...
if someone can help thanks.

Could explain it more?
Where is the link of 9.3.28 for a1?

planeador81

Dec 19, 2013
Venado tuerto
Could explain it more?
Where is the link of 9.3.28 for a1?

no hay enlace para la 9.3.28 para nuestro tissot
pero la base de la rom es la del tiffany (mi 5x) que si existe rom en xiaomi.eu
solo que para q funcione, necesitamos copiar el system del tiffany dentro del system del tissot..
por eso pregunte si alguien sabe de algun programa que permita hacer eso desde windows para asi poder actualizar la rom...
sino a seguir esperando a algun desarrollador

there is no link for 9.3.28 for our tissot
but the base of the rom is that of the tiffany (mi 5x) that if there is rom on xiaomi.eu
just that for it to work, we need to copy the tiffany system within the tissot system ..
so ask if anyone knows of any program that allows you to do that from windows so you can update the rom ...
but to continue waiting for some developer

Reactions: Sadegh

Sadegh

May 18, 2018
Semnan
no hay enlace para la 9.3.28 para nuestro tissot
pero la base de la rom es la del tiffany (mi 5x) que si existe rom en xiaomi.eu
solo que para q funcione, necesitamos copiar el system del tiffany dentro del system del tissot..
por eso pregunte si alguien sabe de algun programa que permita hacer eso desde windows para asi poder actualizar la rom...
sino a seguir esperando a algun desarrollador

there is no link for 9.3.28 for our tissot
but the base of the rom is that of the tiffany (mi 5x) that if there is rom on xiaomi.eu
just that for it to work, we need to copy the tiffany system within the tissot system ..
so ask if anyone knows of any program that allows you to do that from windows so you can update the rom ...
but to continue waiting for some developer

Thanks for your explnation
5x and a1 hardware are exactly similar, I think it would not be a hard task too port miui for a1.
It would be great if a developer could explain it, so we may could help.

Last edited:

Vel-San

Mar 16, 2013
Berlin
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Simple method to downgrade and flash MIUI

Download page says there's:

xiaomi.eu_V10.2.3.0 (stable, i suppose) and Xiaomi.eu 9.4.25-> (weekly ?, higher than the version posted above this comment, 9.4.11 )

You happen to have any information about the difference? I'm fairly certain google translate isn't working properly with that page, as i can't seem to find the difference. Anybody recommends me flashing this over my stock?

EDIT:

Do i need to downgrade to 8.0 before i flash? OP says in case you want to downgrade, and doesn't imply if it's needed.

EDIT 2 (For people who want to downgrade first)

Don't over-complicate yourself with the guide given in OP, you don't even need MiFlash (as far as i did it, and it worked):

1- Backup everything you have, data, EFS persist etc.. with TWRP (Backup>Select whatever you want) and copy it to your computer or something.

2- Download THIS (will be used in twrp restore in step 7)

3- Download THIS (FW for Android 8.1 in step 8)

4- in TWRP, go to WIPE then Format Data ( type in YES )

5- Reboot to bootloader, then reboot to TWRP again.

6- Create a backup in TWRP with the smallest part, we don't need it anyway, we just need the serial number of the backup ( i used EFS since it's barely 3mb, the fastest )

7- Replace the first file downloaded above inside the backup folder we created (TWRP>Backup>Your Serial Here>REPLACE FOLDER HERE)

8- Put the FW you downloaded above inside your phone as well

9- You're done. Now go to Restore>Select the folder you see>Restore it , then go back and flash the FW you put.

After you finish all these steps, just put MIUI ROM and flash it as normal. I didn't have any issues, i didn't even flash userdata :) Signal working, mobile data working, WiFi working, all good.

If you need any help feel free to contact me or ask me to create a separate thread for this.

Last edited:

GabiML

May 9, 2017
Download page says there's:

xiaomi.eu_V10.2.3.0 (stable, i suppose) and Xiaomi.eu 9.4.25-> (weekly ?, higher than the version posted above this comment, 9.4.11 )

You happen to have any information about the difference? I'm fairly certain google translate isn't working properly with that page, as i can't seem to find the difference. Anybody recommends me flashing this over my stock?

EDIT:

Do i need to downgrade to 8.0 before i flash? OP says in case you want to downgrade, and doesn't imply if it's needed.

EDIT 2 (For people who want to downgrade first)

Don't over-complicate yourself with the guide given in OP, you don't even need MiFlash (as far as i did it, and it worked):

1- Backup everything you have, data, EFS persist etc.. with TWRP (Backup>Select whatever you want) and copy it to your computer or something.

2- Download THIS (will be used in twrp restore in step 7)

3- Download THIS (FW for Android 8.1 in step 8)

4- in TWRP, go to WIPE then Format Data ( type in YES )

5- Reboot to bootloader, then reboot to TWRP again.

6- Create a backup in TWRP with the smallest part, we don't need it anyway, we just need the serial number of the backup ( i used EFS since it's barely 3mb, the fastest )

7- Replace the first file downloaded above inside the backup folder we created (TWRP>Backup>Your Serial Here>REPLACE FOLDER HERE)

8- Put the FW you downloaded above inside your phone as well

9- You're done. Now go to Restore>Select the folder you see>Restore it , then go back and flash the FW you put.

After you finish all these steps, just put MIUI ROM and flash it as normal. I didn't have any issues, i didn't even flash userdata :) Signal working, mobile data working, WiFi working, all good.

If you need any help feel free to contact me or ask me to create a separate thread for this.
Where to find 9.4.25 version, download link?

s_john8686

Dec 18, 2007
Took me quite a long time (like 2-3 hours) to install the Miui :) As I had been updated to 9.0 Pie latest stock firmware prior to this.

1. First unlock the boot loader (this causing a full wipe by the stock system alone), not sure if it's really needed to unlock
2. Hot boot to temporary TWRP, with the command "Fastboot boot oreo.img", did a backup on "boot, Data, EFS" etc
2. Fastboot update the firmware to 2018 Mar version 8.0 Oreo, strangely no boot loop after that
3. As the boot loader is locked again, I did the unlock, again the full system got wiped off
4. Fastboot update the firmware to 2018 Nov version 8.1 Oreo, this time I had the boot loop
5. Go to fastboot again, hot boot the temporary TWRP, [connect pc] copy the backup files to replace those in the SD card backup folder
6. Did a restore on boot and EFS
7. Boot into 8.1 Oreo
8. Unlock bootloader again, system got wiped off
9. boot into 8.1 Oreo again
10. fastboot mode again, hot boot temp TWRP, inside temp TWRP, install the TWRP zip file, install the magisk zip file
11. boot into 8.1 Oreo again, install magisk.apk app
12. finally I could boot into the permanent TWRP, under 8.1 Oreo, install the Miui zip file
13. after 20+ minutes, finally boot into Miui, happy man thereafter

But what I am not sure is that whether any step I can skip from the above. Gurus please advise as I have another Mi A1 (of my mom) to install Miui :)

Vel-San

Mar 16, 2013
Berlin
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Been receiving several OTA updates on this rom, but i doubt we can install them ( it says Mi5X, and probably isn't the properly ported version for our MIUI )

Isn't that a stupid approach to leave out OTAs of the original version? Or can we just install it?

s_john8686

Dec 18, 2007
Took me quite a long time (like 2-3 hours) to install the Miui :) As I had been updated to 9.0 Pie latest stock firmware prior to this.

1. xxxx to 11.

12. finally I could boot into the permanent TWRP, under 8.1 Oreo, install the Miui zip file

But what I am not sure is that whether any step I can skip from the above. Gurus please advise as I have another Mi A1 (of my mom) to install Miui :)

Hi all, I noticed something not working, that is the infrared blaster. Is there any fix for it ? Or is there anything I can edit build.prop to make it work ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI X Mi5 X ROM

This one isn´t my Rom i only provide this ROM to You from this Autor
    Igor
    Original 4PDA Version / Thread

You can find out more and talk each other over the Telegram Chat: https://t.me/MiuiMIA1tissot
    Also there wil be postet new Rom version´s.

Code:
    include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

If you like to report errors use https://github.com/berlinux2016/MIUI10

All Rom Downloads are here availble: Androidfile Host (Right side).

The most up to date is the onelike these example: 9=Year 3= Month 1= Day
    Also this one is Weekly Beta Version: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI A1_9.3.1_v10-8.1.zip
    and this are Stable signed version > "MiRoom" < : Mi A1_MIUI_9.2.28_MiRoom_8.1.zip

Instructions how to Install if you are still on Android 8

- Wipe Data / System / Art / Dalvik
    - Flash Rom
    - If necessary, we flash the userdata
    - Reboot, give time for initial setup We have patience, the setup takes about 15-25 minutes.
    - After initial setup, restart again. it may seem that the system is terribly slow
    Enjoying!

If system does not boot after 25 minutes:
    Fastboot flash userdata with command
    Code:
    Code:
    fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
    Userdata Download

Reboot to recovery
    Flash MIUI ROM

For Update:
    - install the update without Wipe
    -Reboot into Recovery and flash Rom
    - after that set the Camera Fix you find them with Magisk Online "Mi A1 Camera Fix Lag Fix Oero" Once Downloaded/ Installed there you can use them next time with manual mode in Downloads folder.

For the one who are using the new Android 9 and need to downgrade need to use this tutorial for Downgrade without loosing the Imei:
    https://xdaforums.com/mi-a1/how-to/tutorial-downgrade-9-0-to-8-1-edl-imei-t3879624

Download of all files included the Downgrade files (about 3.2GB):
    https://mega.nz/#F!v81xzQJb!JXXsokMUM8hwEa-v-ivs2g
    I just made this relativly quick so please tell me if i forgot something.
    By the way, here are the old Miui Thread: https://xdaforums.com/mi-a1/development/rom-miui-10-mi-a1-epic-mod-t3879804
    I installed this rom, lots of force stops.

LOL how about a clean install =/

I use the 9.3.14 version since there come out and hav not a singel problem!
    So like always: the problem is in front of the screen.

1. First unlock the boot loader (this causing a full wipe by the stock system alone), not sure if it's really needed to unlock
    2. Hot boot to temporary TWRP, with the command "Fastboot boot oreo.img", did a backup on "boot, Data, EFS" etc
    2. Fastboot update the firmware to 2018 Mar version 8.0 Oreo, strangely no boot loop after that
    3. As the boot loader is locked again, I did the unlock, again the full system got wiped off
    4. Fastboot update the firmware to 2018 Nov version 8.1 Oreo, this time I had the boot loop
    5. Go to fastboot again, hot boot the temporary TWRP, [connect pc] copy the backup files to replace those in the SD card backup folder
    6. Did a restore on boot and EFS
    7. Boot into 8.1 Oreo
    8. Unlock bootloader again, system got wiped off
    9. boot into 8.1 Oreo again
    10. fastboot mode again, hot boot temp TWRP, inside temp TWRP, install the TWRP zip file, install the magisk zip file
    11. boot into 8.1 Oreo again, install magisk.apk app

I try this rom, but mi account unable to use..
    how to fix this ? or is that bug ?

Mi Account Login Fix
    >Open /system/build.prop
    -ro.product.device
    -ro.product.name
    -ro.vendor.product.name