Originally Posted by jashancheema
Hahahah thabks for helping noobs bro.
Originally Posted by Funnnny
Here is a easier process if you really want to check if the boot.img is compatible:
First enable OEM Unlock in developer settings
- Reboot to fastboot (volume down + power)
- fastboot oem unlock (won't wipe)
- fastboot boot patched_boot.img
- After Android finishes booting, install Magisk Manager.
- In Magisk Manager, use Install and install the latest Magisk with Direct Install
- Reboot and you're done
The instruction say "fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img"
Your instruction say "fastboot boot patched_boot.img"
Which one? Flash or boot?