FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Google Camara AR STICKERS No Root

110 posts
Thanks Meter: 86
 
Post Reply Email Thread
You need to Install Gcam First ..You can try non root method for Installing Google Camara
All Thanks and Credits for tool goes to @AridaneAM https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...nable-t3747585

After Installing Google Camara Download and Extract the Zip files .You will get two Apk Files .Install Both Apk files and open Google Camara .You Will Have AR Stickers
All Thanks and Credit for AR Stickers goes to @jigs4wkiller https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...amera-t3720269

Download The ARStickers Zip https://www.mediafire.com/file/qljj8...ARStickers.zip
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to arunsreekumar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arunsreekumar Ad-Free
 
 
20th February 2018, 11:54 PM |#2  
Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Holy ****
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunsreekumar

You need to Install Gcam First ..You can try non root method for Installing Google Camara
All Thanks and Credits for tool goes to @AridaneAM https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...nable-t3747585

After Installing Google Camara Download and Extract the Zip files .You will get two Apk Files .Install Both Apk files and open Google Camara .You Will Have AR Stickers
All Thanks and Credit for AR Stickers goes to @jigs4wkiller https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...amera-t3720269

Download The ARStickers Zip https://www.mediafire.com/file/qljj8...ARStickers.zip

Been waiting for this soo long! Thank you very much mate!!! <3
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anantha47 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anantha47 Ad-Free
21st February 2018, 02:08 AM |#3  
Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Recording the stickers is not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunsreekumar

You need to Install Gcam First ..You can try non root method for Installing Google Camara
All Thanks and Credits for tool goes to @AridaneAM https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...nable-t3747585

After Installing Google Camara Download and Extract the Zip files .You will get two Apk Files .Install Both Apk files and open Google Camara .You Will Have AR Stickers
All Thanks and Credit for AR Stickers goes to @jigs4wkiller https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...amera-t3720269

Download The ARStickers Zip https://www.mediafire.com/file/qljj8...ARStickers.zip

I can take pics but i cant take videos! any suggestions?
21st February 2018, 07:21 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Cannot record and play video ?
21st February 2018, 07:50 AM |#5  
Member
Flag Tawau
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Wink Cannot take videos
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunsreekumar

You need to Install Gcam First ..You can try non root method for Installing Google Camara
All Thanks and Credits for tool goes to @AridaneAM https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...nable-t3747585

After Installing Google Camara Download and Extract the Zip files .You will get two Apk Files .Install Both Apk files and open Google Camara .You Will Have AR Stickers
All Thanks and Credit for AR Stickers goes to @jigs4wkiller https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...amera-t3720269

Download The ARStickers Zip https://www.mediafire.com/file/qljj8...ARStickers.zip

THANKS FOR THIS !!! Wonderful .

However , do you know why the video cannot be played after recording ? Its just skipped to the end of the video .

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytowyn

THANKS FOR THIS !!! Wonderful .

However , do you know why the video cannot be played after recording ? Its just skipped to the end of the video .

Nevermind , I have reboot my phone and everything working fine . ! thanks again man!!!

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by firdaauuss

Cannot record and play video ?

Yes you can record and play the video . Just ensure you reboot your phone once you install the APK .
The Following User Says Thank You to mytowyn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mytowyn Ad-Free
21st February 2018, 05:35 PM |#6  
Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Restarting fixed the issue, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by firdaauuss

Cannot record and play video ?

Restarting fixed the issue, thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Anantha47 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anantha47 Ad-Free
21st February 2018, 06:00 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Woooooooooow!!!! Ty so much!!!!
Working great!
21st February 2018, 09:12 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
But have to reboot phone every time to be able to record video...
Still, thanks for the effort, all the best.
23rd February 2018, 07:42 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I have the Gcam installed using the non root version by Adriane. Now what's next? The first zip is of '[MAGISK] [8.0] ARCore with modded Google Camera' , and magisk requires TWRP. Doesn't that mean that I have to be rooted for this?
23rd February 2018, 07:47 AM |#10  
Member
Flag Tawau
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzam4lik

I have the Gcam installed using the non root version by Adriane. Now what's next? The first zip is of '[MAGISK] [8.0] ARCore with modded Google Camera' , and magisk requires TWRP. Doesn't that mean that I have to be rooted for this?

No you didnt have to be rooted for this , just install both of the APK inside the Zip that you downloaded . After install . Reboot / Restart your phone , open your GCAM . You'll see the AR sticker enable .

Known Issue : After some time using AR sticker it will be laggy and AR sticker wont stick in one place . You have to restart your phone again to keep using it .
23rd February 2018, 09:41 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
AR stickers
WOW man,, its dam Cooll... IT works well...
SILAKIDUM......
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
arstickers, gcam, mia1, noroot

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes