[MAGISK] Android Pie Fonts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

joeyhuab

Recognized Developer
Thanks to @Shooting Star Max for extracting the files from the Android P Developer Preview 3. I've made his Magisk zip into a Unity installer zip file that allows you to install and uninstall the module easily. I've also uploaded the module to Github and now currently awaiting approval for uploading to the Magisk Repo.

Module is now updated to reflect the latest fonts from Android Pie PR2. Latest fonts extract from the Pixel 3 XL factory image.

• The default font is still Roboto so if you don't find much changes, that means you're still up-to-date.
  • Google Sans mostly works on Pixel devices and some highlights on stock Android devices.
  • To find the new emojis, check on this website.

DOWNLOADS
Install through Magisk Repo or manually download the zip and install as a Magisk module.

Attachments

• Screenshot_Ruthless_Launcher_20180609-023935.jpg
    Screenshot_Ruthless_Launcher_20180609-023935.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 46,147
Last edited:

Cva Thapa

Feb 5, 2016
Do I have to uninstall current font module before flashing this? Or simply flashing over it would work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks to @Shooting Star Max for extracting the files from the Android P Developer Preview 3. I've made his Magisk zip into a Unity installer zip file that allows you to install and uninstall the module easily. I've also uploaded the module to Github and now currently awaiting approval for uploading to the Magisk Repo.

Module is now updated to reflect the latest fonts from Android Pie PR2. Latest fonts extract from the Pixel 3 XL factory image.

• The default font is still Roboto so if you don't find much changes, that means you're still up-to-date.
    • Google Sans mostly works on Pixel devices and some highlights on stock Android devices.
    • To find the new emojis, check on this website.

DOWNLOADS
    Install through Magisk Repo or manually download the zip and install as a Magisk module.
    I'll fix the emoji only module when I get home guys. :) Thanks for patiently waiting.
    Now we have official 9 release. Can the module be updated with the official release?

Updated. :)
    Can you make module just for emojis, without font? Thanks, emojis are awesome :)
    PS. Module working on Galaxy J5y17 on Nougat :)

The emojis only version is in the OP now. :)
    Can you make module just for emojis, without font? Thanks, emojis are awesome :)
    PS. Module working on Galaxy J5y17 on Nougat :)

Alright, I'll make a separate release for the emoji only. :)