[MOD][Custom Boot Logo] Elegant [BLACK/WHITE][Remove Unlock Bootloader Warning]

Search This thread

nicolasmart

Apr 17, 2014
Varna
image.png
Hi there,

I'm sure you *hate* the "Unlock Bootloader" warning. That's why I made this Elegant boot logo for all of you at XDA.

Screenshots:
BLACK VERSION
1. Booting with Locked Bootloader
2. Booting with Unlocked Bootloader
3. Fastboot Mode
4. "The system has been destroyed." warning
WHITE VERSION
3. Fastboot Mode

As you might've seen, it doesn't just remove the warning message. It sort of brings a little bit of elegance to the Bootloader UI.

How to install:
Flash the BootLogo in TWRP. You can choose whichever version you want (black or white).

Special thanks to:
@CosmicDan and his awesome tool for creating splash images that actually do work. (Link here)

Attachments

• BLACK_nicolasmart_ElegantBootLogo.zip
    287.7 KB · Views: 6,708
  • WHITE_nicolasmart_ElegantBootLogo.zip
    289.1 KB · Views: 3,241
Last edited:

luxerinolt

Feb 7, 2018
Thank you! The black one looks good! Any way to edit these yourself? Would love the fastboot one to be simplier.

nicolasmart

Apr 17, 2014
Varna
Thank you! The black one looks good! Any way to edit these yourself? Would love the fastboot one to be simplier.

Yeah, it's quite simple actually. I linked CosmicDan's tool in the "Special Thanks" section of post #1 and you just download the tool on any Windows PC. Then you place the screenshots which I've linked in post #1 in the input folder and you can edit them from there with your favorite photo editing tool. After that you just run the .exe, wait a while and boom - that's it.

syafrul05@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2016
Solok. Sumatera Barat
image.png
Hi there,

I'm sure you *hate* the "Unlock Bootloader" warning. That's why I made this Elegant boot logo for all of you at XDA.

Screenshots:
BLACK VERSION
3. Fastboot Mode
WHITE VERSION
3. Fastboot Mode

As you might've seen, it doesn't just remove the warning message. It sort of brings a little bit of elegance to the Bootloader UI.

How to install:
1. "BLACK_nicolasmart_ElegantBootLogo.zip" is the BootLogo for Black/Red Mi A1's which you can flash in TWRP
1. "WHITE_nicolasmart_ElegantBootLogo.zip" is the BootLogo for Gold/Rose Gold Mi A1's which you can flash in TWRP

Special thanks to:
@CosmicDan and his awesome tool for creating splash images that actually do work. (Link here)

where downloading white Booting with Locked Bootloader?

sipollo

Jan 4, 2015
Just wondering... Will this break OTAs? Anyway I installed the black one and it looks good!

TechNova

Mar 24, 2013
Mumbai
OnePlus 8
this looks much much better than the stock images, using the black one with my black tissot. Looks 'elegant' ;)
also u got he 'power' text accurately aligned with the button . that looks really nice!!

Top Liked Posts