56 posts
Thanks Meter: 60

By kirito sao, Member on 14th September 2019, 05:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Android Q banner

Android Q for Daisy
Release: 10_R2 gsi by Erfan
Magisk: Magisk-v19.5-2019092201-ianmacd
Kernel CAF kernel by Ahmed (With changes thanks to Nysascape and Lacia-chan/me)

Changelog 9/4/2019 (i think)
- Added Google Play Services
- Fixed CTS
- Disabled Fingerprint gestures
- Added a fix for the fingerprints not saving

Changelog 26/9/2019
- Updated Google Play Services
- Updated Magisk to > Magisk-v19.5-2019092201-ianmacd
- Security : The security patch has been updated to 2019-09-05.
- Kernel : Default kernel is now CAF kernel with a few changes to improve boot times and the overall user experience. (flashing a custom kernel will revert those changes) and the charge speeds have been restored too from 1800 to 2000.

Bugs:
Audio - the headphone jack MAY not work it works for some users
Audio - some users reported in call audio problems/ mic problems
Bluetooth - Some users have been unable to use Bluetooth for file transfer.
System - System ui sometimes crashes when you log in to fast
CPU - There is a possibility your cpu will get stuck at the 2016 freq this can be fixed using the guide below
GMS - You may not be able to login to chrome etc. till you install the LATEST BETA GMS apk.
USB - You are unable to change the default USB config using your notification settings you can go to settings > developer options> default usb config. to change it in there.
Wallpapers - The live wallpaper picker will now crash by default switch to a static wallpaper as mentioned on older versions and disable the app if you encounter lag or battery drain.

Notes:
- Since i haven't managed to find a GCAM good enough to my comfort my standards yet i recommend you guys to use footej cam from the play store since you can record in 4K too!

- A way to fix the high cpu freq stuck bug is to make a script that runs on boot using either FKM or kernel adiutor and pasting this code from del.dog > https://del.dog/lapucunoqa.shell
when you create a script it should say system/bin or something after that press enter and paste the above code and make sure it runs on boot (ONLY DO THIS IF YOU EXPERIENCE THIS ISSUE CREDITS TO @eternityson FOR THIS FIX)

- To revert the repartition flash any stock version you want using edl you can find guides on how to do that on internet ^-^

Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bk...BZ8-BOPr6JEtgJ

DONT CHANGE SLOT AS THIS INSTALLER WILL ONLY INSTALL Q ON THE A SLOT

Install Guide:
Install the stock base 10.0.10.0 (some users reported that other builds work too i use 10.0.10.0)
Flash the Repartition script (https://drive.google.com/open?id=142...UgcGKHylYEhm9p)
Wipe data (yes)
Wipe everything except OTG and Sdcard
Flash Android Q install zip and boot to system

Welcome on Q

Please note that i don't support the use of custom kernels on Q
And keep in mind that modules like pixelarity can cause the overlay to look bad.

If you like my work feel free to donate over at : https://paypal.me/Lacia0chan
And feel free to join my telegram group where i release updates and more: https://t.me/joinchat/KMuhJlaL2qTkh_oTq7wKsg

XDA:DevDB Information
Android Q , ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Contributors
kirito sao
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 10.0.10.0
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-09-14
Last Updated 2019-09-26
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kirito sao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kirito sao Ad-Free
14th September 2019, 05:50 PM |#2  
OP Member

More
Reserved
RESERVED
14th September 2019, 06:57 PM |#3  
Flag Burgas
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Just tried to flash ,but TWRP gives me this error: invalid zip file format
14th September 2019, 07:34 PM |#4  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoman1987

Just tried to flash ,but TWRP gives me this error: invalid zip file format

Yeah sorry bout that i screwed the zipping up new link has been posted my excuses for the problems >-<
The Following User Says Thank You to kirito sao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kirito sao Ad-Free
14th September 2019, 08:52 PM |#5  
Flag Burgas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirito sao

Yeah sorry bout that i screwed the zipping up new link has been posted my excuses for the problems >-<

No problem ,thanks for your hard work ,will try the rom tommorow and i'll give you a feedback
14th September 2019, 09:58 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:

No problem ,thanks for your hard work ,will try the rom tommorow and i'll give you a feedback

Amazing will be looking out for it ^^
The Following User Says Thank You to kirito sao For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kirito sao Ad-Free
15th September 2019, 12:01 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Version
Hey, I'm sorry, I understand that you've tried on 10.0.10.0 but I wonder if you've got any feedback referencing anything about 10.013.0 build number aka august update. Thank you in advance.
15th September 2019, 02:22 AM |#8  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerds

Hey, I'm sorry, I understand that you've tried on 10.0.10.0 but I wonder if you've got any feedback referencing anything about 10.013.0 build number aka august update. Thank you in advance.

Hiyaa welp i havent tried it myself there is someone that succeeded it so feel free to try it do note that if it doesnt work that i recommand clean flashing 10.0.10.0 before asking for help.
i hope everything ends up going okay lemme know!
15th September 2019, 02:38 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
The download link is broken. Just to let you know. Thanks for your great work!
15th September 2019, 08:44 AM |#10  
Flag Burgas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirito sao

Amazing will be looking out for it ^^

Sorry bro ,but Error 404 -file not found. I just want to ask - is this rom a modified version of Q developer preview v6 ,or it is a stable version? Thanks
15th September 2019, 09:44 AM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:

Sorry bro ,but Error 404 -file not found. I just want to ask - is this rom a modified version of Q developer preview v6 ,or it is a stable version? Thanks

for some reason xda keeps reverting the changes link will up in a sec, oh and its semi-stable i would say if you follow the guide everything should be fine beside the mentions bugs and no this is actually the first version of Q 10.r1 from walleye if im right (pixel 2) the system reports Pixel 2 XL because i used those props to pass cts and we get acces to ar stuff etc!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 10, android q, gsi

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)