Android Q for Daisy
Release: 10_R2 gsi by Erfan
Kernel CAF kernel by Ahmed (With changes thanks to Nysascape and Lacia-chan/me)
Changelog 9/4/2019 (i think)
- Added Google Play Services
- Fixed CTS
- Disabled Fingerprint gestures
- Added a fix for the fingerprints not saving
- Updated Google Play Services
- Updated Magisk to > Magisk-v19.5-2019092201-ianmacd
- Security : The security patch has been updated to 2019-09-05.
- Kernel : Default kernel is now CAF kernel with a few changes to improve boot times and the overall user experience. (flashing a custom kernel will revert those changes) and the charge speeds have been restored too from 1800 to 2000.
Audio - the headphone jack MAY not work it works for some users
Audio - some users reported in call audio problems/ mic problems
Bluetooth - Some users have been unable to use Bluetooth for file transfer.
System - System ui sometimes crashes when you log in to fast
CPU - There is a possibility your cpu will get stuck at the 2016 freq this can be fixed using the guide below
GMS - You may not be able to login to chrome etc. till you install the LATEST BETA GMS apk.
USB - You are unable to change the default USB config using your notification settings you can go to settings > developer options> default usb config. to change it in there.
Wallpapers - The live wallpaper picker will now crash by default switch to a static wallpaper as mentioned on older versions and disable the app if you encounter lag or battery drain.
- Since i haven't managed to find a GCAM good enough to my comfort my standards yet i recommend you guys to use footej cam from the play store since you can record in 4K too!
- A way to fix the high cpu freq stuck bug is to make a script that runs on boot using either FKM or kernel adiutor and pasting this code from del.dog > https://del.dog/lapucunoqa.shell
when you create a script it should say system/bin or something after that press enter and paste the above code and make sure it runs on boot (ONLY DO THIS IF YOU EXPERIENCE THIS ISSUE CREDITS TO @eternityson FOR THIS FIX)
- To revert the repartition flash any stock version you want using edl you can find guides on how to do that on internet ^-^
DONT CHANGE SLOT AS THIS INSTALLER WILL ONLY INSTALL Q ON THE A SLOT
Install the stock base 10.0.10.0 (some users reported that other builds work too i use 10.0.10.0)
Flash the Repartition script (https://drive.google.com/open?id=142...UgcGKHylYEhm9p)
Wipe data (yes)
Wipe everything except OTG and Sdcard
Flash Android Q install zip and boot to system
Welcome on Q
Please note that i don't support the use of custom kernels on Q
And keep in mind that modules like pixelarity can cause the overlay to look bad.
If you like my work feel free to donate over at : https://paypal.me/Lacia0chan
And feel free to join my telegram group where i release updates and more: https://t.me/joinchat/KMuhJlaL2qTkh_oTq7wKsg
Android Q , ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 10.0.10.0
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2019-09-26