Thanks Meter: 88

By lacia-chan, Member on 28th November 2019, 12:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th November 2019, 10:51 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirito sao

As you can see it has less features then derp but it should be more stable and faster since i included the new nitrogen kernel and please use 10.0.13.0 as described on the thread

So, is there a problem with using .16? Derpfest is running great, and I think it runs nitrogen too, seems that "4.9" means a Nitrogen version, reading the nitrogen comments, and the Derpfest thread. Also, what GCam are you using?

TLDR, I think Derp uses Nitrogen, and runs great, leaps and bounds better than stock, so, I think it's probably competitive with this ROM, besides, you didn't answer why using .16 is a bad idea, I'd think it works on this ROM too, since it works with Derp. Also, what GCam are you using?
28th November 2019, 11:25 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
I cant see option to remap some buttons action...
29th November 2019, 12:21 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
flashed 1st rom in nitrogen kernel based after see in test its the best kernel . POSP is almost pure aosp . I need wait 30 secondes in annimation posp in 1st boot for boot ! less customisations but stability and performance is here !
The Following User Says Thank You to ada12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ada12 Ad-Free
29th November 2019, 01:08 AM |#14  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanBrake

So, is there a problem with using .16? Derpfest is running great, and I think it runs nitrogen too, seems that "4.9" means a Nitrogen version, reading the nitrogen comments, and the Derpfest thread. Also, what GCam are you using?

TLDR, I think Derp uses Nitrogen, and runs great, leaps and bounds better than stock, so, I think it's probably competitive with this ROM, besides, you didn't answer why using .16 is a bad idea, I'd think it works on this ROM too, since it works with Derp. Also, what GCam are you using?

Okay so I only tested 10.0.13.0 as a base and using any other base could result in bugs like losing your IMEI hence why I tell people to follow the steps that I described in the thread so they can enjoy the ROM without any hassle.
And about gcam look at my first message you can find the link to gcam there
The Following User Says Thank You to lacia-chan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lacia-chan Ad-Free
29th November 2019, 01:09 AM |#15  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenna.speedy

I cant see option to remap some buttons action...

What do you mean? If your talking about features I already mentioned that there aren't any yet besides text clock
29th November 2019, 01:10 AM |#16  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ada12

flashed 1st rom in nitrogen kernel based after see in test its the best kernel . POSP is almost pure aosp . I need wait 30 secondes in annimation posp in 1st boot for boot ! less customisations but stability and performance is here !

I know right! It boots up pretty fast and the battery life is excellent thanks to the nitrogen kernel.
29th November 2019, 02:37 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanBrake

I did use 10.0.16.0 for any Android 10 per se. So far no problems (maybe loosing Double Tap To Wake, but I'd rather don't have it as I find it annoying in my pocket). Be sure to go fastboot clean flash stock first before using this ROM to avoid any problems, if you are from other ROMs.
But as always, follow the instructions given by developer.

Also, the recommended GCam is posted at the first post.
29th November 2019, 06:55 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirito sao

What do you mean? If your talking about features I already mentioned that there aren't any yet besides text clock

ok,sry,thanks.
29th November 2019, 03:49 PM |#19  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenna.speedy

ok,sry,thanks.

It's okay ^^
30th November 2019, 08:00 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Been flashing POSP since Android Pie (July, when I was searching for nominating custom ROMs I want to flash when stock Android One crapped out), and glad I did choose this one, and also among custom ROMs way back then this one has easy to follow instructions on how to flash. Although not as feature-rich as other ROMs, but being stable is better, and now on Android 10. The developer support is also good too.
30th November 2019, 01:53 PM |#21  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFD80M-75679

Been flashing POSP since Android Pie (July, when I was searching for nominating custom ROMs I want to flash when stock Android One crapped out), and glad I did choose this one, and also among custom ROMs way back then this one has easy to follow instructions on how to flash. Although not as feature-rich as other ROMs, but being stable is better, and now on Android 10. The developer support is also good too.

This is so sweet of you thanks man I really tried to up my game with Q no extra's added by me and a clean kernel to top it off I'm going for the most stable , battery friendly ROM for our device Potato Open Sauce Project and I appreciate the support you guys gave me!
I'm not all that statisfied with my pie releases though 😅
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lacia-chan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lacia-chan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)