By lacia-chan, Member on 28th November 2019, 12:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th November 2019, 01:53 PM |#21  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 86

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFD80M-75679

Been flashing POSP since Android Pie (July, when I was searching for nominating custom ROMs I want to flash when stock Android One crapped out), and glad I did choose this one, and also among custom ROMs way back then this one has easy to follow instructions on how to flash. Although not as feature-rich as other ROMs, but being stable is better, and now on Android 10. The developer support is also good too.

This is so sweet of you thanks man I really tried to up my game with Q no extra's added by me and a clean kernel to top it off I'm going for the most stable , battery friendly ROM for our device Potato Open Sauce Project and I appreciate the support you guys gave me!
I'm not all that statisfied with my pie releases though 😅
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lacia-chan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lacia-chan Ad-Free
30th November 2019, 03:23 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great work, thank
30th November 2019, 03:48 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Very great rom, smooth and beautiful, thank you lacia 😘💗🌺
30th November 2019, 03:50 PM |#24  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dochdoc

Great work, thank

Your welcome ^^
30th November 2019, 03:50 PM |#25  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher82

Very great rom, smooth and beautiful, thank you lacia

Glad to hear that you like it
1st December 2019, 01:13 PM |#26  
Flag Jastrzębie-Zdrój
Thanks Meter: 493

More
good job xD
The Following User Says Thank You to pawelik001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pawelik001 Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 03:47 PM |#27  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawelik001

good job xD

Thanks this is the first stable Q ROM for Daisy and I'm I'm grateful for all the help and support that I got whole doing it
The Following User Says Thank You to lacia-chan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lacia-chan Ad-Free
1st December 2019, 06:36 PM |#28  
Flag Dolny Kubin
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello, thank you very much for this amazing ROM!

I just had problem with instalation. I couldn't go over:
Code:
Error applying update: 7 (ErrorCode::kInstallDeviceOpenError)
I tried different TWRP, flashed factory 10.0.13.0 and some more stuff, but nothing worked.
Finally I was using Payload dumper and flashed system.img, boot.img and vendor.img separately.
After this flash, it booted great and working amazing!

Just one thing is not working for me - Bluetooth audio. I'm trying to connect my headphones, but Bluetooth service always crash.
1st December 2019, 06:46 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does all gcam version works like V5??
1st December 2019, 07:56 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M95M

Hello, thank you very much for this amazing ROM!

I just had problem with instalation. I couldn't go over:

I tried different TWRP, flashed factory 10.0.13.0 and some more stuff, but nothing worked.
Finally I was using Payload dumper and flashed system.img, boot.img and vendor.img separately.
After this flash, it booted great and working amazing!

Just one thing is not working for me - Bluetooth audio. I'm trying to connect my headphones, but Bluetooth service always crash.

Use Offain's TWRP 3.3.1.0.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiulrafi55

Does all gcam version works like V5??

Working recommended GCam is on the first post. Star Cam GCam will work too. Other GCams like Parrot's will work, but no front HDR+ and a bit sluggish. Only 6.3 and up are tested (by me) that known to work with Q. Recommended version started from version 7.0.
1st December 2019, 11:57 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Been on this rom for a few days now after trying out a few of the other Q roms. The battery life is fantastic and it has been super smooth. I've had ZERO issues so far. Very well done and I can't wait to continue to support this rom!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)