[10.0] [Stable] [Unofficial] [Gcam] POSP v3 Q for Daisy by Lacia-chan

71 posts
Thanks Meter: 86

By lacia-chan, Member on 28th November 2019, 12:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st December 2019, 11:57 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Been on this rom for a few days now after trying out a few of the other Q roms. The battery life is fantastic and it has been super smooth. I've had ZERO issues so far. Very well done and I can't wait to continue to support this rom!
2nd December 2019, 02:10 AM |#32  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M95M

Hello, thank you very much for this amazing ROM!

I just had problem with instalation. I couldn't go over:

Code:
Error applying update: 7 (ErrorCode::kInstallDeviceOpenError)
I tried different TWRP, flashed factory 10.0.13.0 and some more stuff, but nothing worked.
Finally I was using Payload dumper and flashed system.img, boot.img and vendor.img separately.
After this flash, it booted great and working amazing!

Just one thing is not working for me - Bluetooth audio. I'm trying to connect my headphones, but Bluetooth service always crash.

Did you manage to fix you problems? Bluetooth and audio bugs should be absent in posp since i made sure to test it before releasing it
2nd December 2019, 02:12 AM |#33  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupySauce

Been on this rom for a few days now after trying out a few of the other Q roms. The battery life is fantastic and it has been super smooth. I've had ZERO issues so far. Very well done and I can't wait to continue to support this rom!

Glad to hear that you like it <3 You guys have been amazing with the support and im so gratefull for that. the only way besides this to support me is by donating but it wont grant you anything extra besides a mention on the thread and gratefulness
The Following User Says Thank You to lacia-chan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lacia-chan Ad-Free
2nd December 2019, 02:12 AM |#34  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiulrafi55

Does all gcam version works like V5??

Mentioned gcam should fully work.
Today, 12:47 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
ROM horr