Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from kirito sao: New update 27/01/2019
8th December 2019, 08:20 PM |#41  
Flag Kalletal
Thanks Meter: 792

More
Update
Hey, thanks for this great Rom!
Now I want to install the Update, simply boot to TWRP, install the Update and reboot? Or something special to do?
Thanks, Thomas
9th December 2019, 10:28 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Do you have a link to 10.0.13.0? I am currently using 10.0.15.0 and want to try ur rom.
9th December 2019, 01:07 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neosickle

Do you have a link to 10.0.13.0? I am currently using 10.0.15.0 and want to try ur rom.

I was on the latest (10.0.16.0) version and the ROM worked perfectly for me.
Now I'm back to HybridOS for more features tho.
9th December 2019, 02:25 PM |#44  
Flag Dolny Kubin
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacia-chan

Did you manage to fix you problems? Bluetooth and audio bugs should be absent in posp since i made sure to test it before releasing it

Hi, I still have got problem with bluetooth audio. I tried to change bluetooth codec, rate, channel, but it keeps still disconnecting.
I tried 3 different bluetooth speakers with the same problem.
I found, that some users fixed it by disable "Disable Bluetooth A2DP hardware offload". I can't change it and it is still enabled. See screenshot:

Bluetooth settings
10th December 2019, 03:35 PM |#45  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohwarumbloss

Hey, thanks for this great Rom!
Now I want to install the Update, simply boot to TWRP, install the Update and reboot? Or something special to do?
Thanks, Thomas

I havent build/released an update yet im waiting for the posp team to merge some stuff (customizations and security patch) should be done next week so i will try and make a build by then and i honestly never dirty flashed on this device i always installed my stuff clean
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lacia-chan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lacia-chan Ad-Free
10th December 2019, 03:36 PM |#46  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://...fvt1Uj7_znRBVg
10th December 2019, 03:37 PM |#47  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M95M

Hi, I still have got problem with bluetooth audio. I tried to change bluetooth codec, rate, channel, but it keeps still disconnecting.
I tried 3 different bluetooth speakers with the same problem.
I found, that some users fixed it by disable "Disable Bluetooth A2DP hardware offload". I can't change it and it is still enabled. See screenshot:

Bluetooth settings

I dont use any bluetooth headphones but my testers reported to me that it worked i will look into this though thanks.
can you message me on telegram @Lacia_chan and send me some logs during the problems that you experience You can look on internet on how to take logs or join the posp daisy group mentioned on the thread
The Following User Says Thank You to lacia-chan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lacia-chan Ad-Free
10th December 2019, 03:47 PM |#48  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacia-chan

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://...fvt1Uj7_znRBVg

Thanks for this! Is it required to use ".13", or ".13 and above"? Because you are very specific in your 1st post to use .13... I am a newbie and just want to be careful... Will donate if I made this my daily driver. Thanks man!
10th December 2019, 07:57 PM |#49  
Flag Burgas
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:

Thanks for this! Is it required to use ".13", or ".13 and above"? Because you are very specific in your 1st post to use .13... I am a newbie and just want to be careful... Will donate if I made this my daily driver. Thanks man!

It is fully tested with 10.0.13 firmware from many users ,and it's working great , and because you are a newbie - remember tvis: Always trust the developer , if there is an specific firmware version in the OP, the ROM is tested and guaranteed to work on that base(10.0.13) And if you have some issues ,when flashing lower or higher version , then it will be very hard for the developer to help you , so always follow their guides ,so if you have issues different than the known bugs section ,you can get help.

BTW the ROM runs great ,you will love it! Happy flashing
11th December 2019, 12:04 PM |#50  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoman1987

It is fully tested with 10.0.13 firmware from many users ,and it's working great , and because you are a newbie - remember tvis: Always trust the developer , if there is an specific firmware version in the OP, the ROM is tested and guaranteed to work on that base(10.0.13) And if you have some issues ,when flashing lower or higher version , then it will be very hard for the developer to help you , so always follow their guides ,so if you have issues different than the known bugs section ,you can get help.

BTW the ROM runs great ,you will love it! Happy flashing

Thanks for the great advice! I am now able to run it and happy because it is much faster than my stock rom with dragonheart in terms of responsiveness and stability. My gaming experience improved a little but I hope someday someone can make a gaming rom for mi a2 lite. But, still, currently happy with it and testing it for maybe a week and maybe have some donation.
11th December 2019, 06:23 PM |#51  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Thanks for the great advice! I am now able to run it and happy because it is much faster than my stock rom with dragonheart in terms of responsiveness and stability. My gaming experience improved a little but I hope someday someone can make a gaming rom for mi a2 lite. But, still, currently happy with it and testing it for maybe a week and maybe have some donation.

I am gonna release a new build soon with some fixes and feel free to donate
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, ota, posp, potato open sauce project, potato project

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)