[9.0] [GSI] PixelExperience P - UNOFFICIAL Compatible

Search This thread

menphis

Oct 11, 2007
Android 9 100% Functional in our Xiaomi MI A2 Lite.

Requirements:

-Unlock Bootloader
-Download A/B ROM .img (Download)
-ADB download
-Download Camera MI A2 MOD (Download)
-Magisk

Installation:

1- Unlock bootloader (It will erase all data).
2- Start device in fastboot

3- Installation commands:
A- fastboot erase system
B- fastboot flash system name rom.img
C- fastboot -w

4- Start device in recovery mode (+ Volume and power button) and wipe.

5- Ready you have Android Pie installed.

6- If you want to use the stock camera of Xiaomi or Gcam you must install Magisk correctly, if it is done incorrectly through the boot.img the WIFI or the camera is disabled (already tested).

7- Optional flash with Magisk .zip of Xiaomi camera.

Bugs:

- Hospot does not work
- Disabled automatic brightness (Optional can be activated by making changes)
- The second rear camera for the retraro mode not active (Waiting for some developer to help in this)

Otherwise the rom works perfect for daily use.

Credits in the same download.

Sorry for my English.

Venezolano desde Argentina.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180909-192120.jpg
    Screenshot_20180909-192120.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 29,379
  • Screenshot_20180909-192130.png
    Screenshot_20180909-192130.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 29,206
  • Screenshot_20180909-192201.png
    Screenshot_20180909-192201.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 29,179
Last edited:

dore22

Feb 3, 2013
You are a genius, man. I'll try it.
First custom ROM for our MI A2 lite I HAVE TO SAY THANKS!
Saludos desde México ;)

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 Lite mediante Tapatalk

headmey

Sep 10, 2018
Yalta
Who then got to put this *? I do not load the boot screen further ((Maybe I did it wrong .. Sorry for my english

ravage2k

Nov 24, 2010
Installed Magisk and v4.4 of the camera mod. WiFi works fine. But the cameras (gcam/xioami) both only show me a black screen.

Reactions: lucaalberi

menphis

Oct 11, 2007
Installed Magisk and v4.4 of the camera mod. WiFi works fine. But the cameras (gcam/xioami) both only show me a black screen.

The camera stops working when the process of installing Magisk is done and the pach of the boot.img fails, you must return to restore your device with the stock ROM and repeat the whole process.

Another option you can change the camera for another better you can update without installing Magisk.

This camera:

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/GCameraN6P.apk

The problem of the camera that remains in black is by the modification of the boot.img, if the failure persists warn me and I try to make a more specific instruction of the installation of magisk.

ravage2k

Nov 24, 2010
The camera stops working when the process of installing Magisk is done and the pach of the boot.img fails, you must return to restore your device with the stock ROM and repeat the whole process.

Another option you can change the camera for another better you can update without installing Magisk.

This camera:

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/GCameraN6P.apk

The problem of the camera that remains in black is by the modification of the boot.img, if the failure persists warn me and I try to make a more specific instruction of the installation of magisk.

Did the whole process again. Camera is working now.

Doemer

Jul 18, 2009
Nice thank you.

As i own the miui redmi 6 pro as well, I wonder how the guestures thing on android p works. Is this feauture allready in place?

Regards

Dom

Wiwi0403

Mar 16, 2018
Help me

Hello friend, I would like to know how to install Magisk on Android P, when I install it with the magisk tutorial with the boot.img, and the patched boot, I restart it and it turns out that the device is encrypted, to see if you give me a hand please, thank you very much

HoangP05

Jul 4, 2016
As i tried to enter recovery mode, I received "no command" error prompt. Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

As i tried to enter recovery mode, I received "no command" error prompt. Any ideas?

I found it, press power and volume+ one time. THank you!

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Do you have any problem with the fingerprint trigger volume down?

Reactions: Sprut_name

Tayloro

May 19, 2014
Lyon

It's a feature, if you slide up on the fingerprint sensor it will act as back button, if you slide down it will go all the way up of the active page. And if you touch it, it's volume - button. I dont know how to disable it

Search fingerprint in settings, it's under "swipe fingerprint" only shows a gif showing the action but no options

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180911-140301.png
    Screenshot_20180911-140301.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,186

menphis

Oct 11, 2007
It's a feature, if you slide up on the fingerprint sensor it will act as back button, if you slide down it will go all the way up of the active page. And if you touch it, it's volume - button. I dont know how to disable it

Search fingerprint in settings, it's under "swipe fingerprint" only shows a gif showing the action but no options

To activate additional functions such as automatic brightness and all this must do the following:

Installation Instructions

1- Download the attached overlay
2- With root, push the overlay to /vendor/overlay. Create the folder if it doesn't exist.
3- Run the following command in a rooted terminal or ADB shell:

Code:
Code:
chcon u:object_r:vendor_overlay_file:s0 /vendor/overlay;chcon u:object_r:vendor_overlay_file:s0 /vendor/overlay/framework-res__auto_generated_rro.apk

4- Reboot

Credits

Attachments

• framework-res__auto_generated_rro.apk
    128.6 KB · Views: 263

kiketion

Nov 15, 2010
Thanks Menphis! Nice work!!

I'll maybe flash it later...

Vzolano en México!! Saludos mano!!

Is the swipe gestures work fine?

headmey

Sep 10, 2018
Yalta
Hi guys, tell me what version of the firmware you put on your smartphone? PixelExperienceP-arm-aonly or PixelExperienceP-arm64-aonly ?? :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android 9 100% Functional in our Xiaomi MI A2 Lite.

Requirements:

-Unlock Bootloader
    -Download A/B ROM .img (Download)
    -ADB download
    -Download Camera MI A2 MOD (Download)
    -Magisk

Installation:

1- Unlock bootloader (It will erase all data).
    2- Start device in fastboot

3- Installation commands:
    A- fastboot erase system
    B- fastboot flash system name rom.img
    C- fastboot -w

4- Start device in recovery mode (+ Volume and power button) and wipe.

5- Ready you have Android Pie installed.

6- If you want to use the stock camera of Xiaomi or Gcam you must install Magisk correctly, if it is done incorrectly through the boot.img the WIFI or the camera is disabled (already tested).

7- Optional flash with Magisk .zip of Xiaomi camera.

Bugs:

- Hospot does not work
    - Disabled automatic brightness (Optional can be activated by making changes)
    - The second rear camera for the retraro mode not active (Waiting for some developer to help in this)

Otherwise the rom works perfect for daily use.

Credits in the same download.

Sorry for my English.

Venezolano desde Argentina.
    Fingerprint its working?
    Gcam works?
    Thank you
    Both work, but you must use an older version of the original firmware (Android 8) as a base for the PixelExperience Rom. If you use stock Android 9 the fingerprint wouldn't work.
    I use V9.6.10.0 and the Rom works perfectly.

To activate additional functions such as automatic brightness and all this must do the following:

Installation Instructions

1- Download the attached overlay
    2- With root, push the overlay to /vendor/overlay. Create the folder if it doesn't exist.
    3- Run the following command in a rooted terminal or ADB shell:

Code:
    Code:
    chcon u:object_r:vendor_overlay_file:s0 /vendor/overlay;chcon u:object_r:vendor_overlay_file:s0 /vendor/overlay/framework-res__auto_generated_rro.apk

4- Reboot

Credits

Features?
    Particularities?

The title says it clearly ... Experience Pixel, the same stock of Google Pixel stock.

https://xdaforums.com/project-treble/trebleenabled-device-development/9-0-pixelexperience-p-t3833294