LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
- Camera (and flashlight)
- Telephony (Calls and Data)
- Audio (Record and Playback)
- Video Playback
- HW crypto
- Tell me, there will always be something..
Compatible with all Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite variants.Downloads:
Builds are based off the Xiaomi's Android 9 firmware.
- No custom kernels are supported in this thread. Only stock kernel and official builds will be supported. No bug reports if that's not the case.
- Boot recovery from fastboot (TWRP recovery for Mi A2 Lite)
- Format/Wipe /system and /data
- Install LineageOS zip package
- Install [optional] TWRP flashable
You have to reboot TWRP to the "new" slot to install GApps!
Important notes:Credits & collaborations:
- * Required * firmware version must be based on P-based builds.
- GApps can only be flashed on clean installs.
- Formatting/Wiping data (all user data is wiped, including internal storage (in case of a format)) is a must if you were using a different rom previously.
I would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!Device wiki:
LineageOS 16.0 for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Last Updated 2019-05-02