We've worked with TeamWin to get an official release of TWRP for daisy released, and here it is! We're sponsoring continued development of TWRP for daisy and other devices, so reach out to me if you have any questions.
I have to thank Dees_Troy & TeamWin for putting in the effort to make this available for us - donate here to support them directly.
So, without further ado, here's the download link. Here's a link to the source.
Please make sure you're on the factory image. If you aren't, the instructions to do that are here. You will lose your data and you'll have to set up your phone again.
1. Enable developer options (your bootloader should still be unlocked)
2. adb reboot bootloader
3. fastboot boot twrp-daisy-3.2.3-0.img
4. Hit "Cancel" if you're prompted for a decrypt password
5. adb push ./twrp-installer-daisy-3.2.3-0.zip /sdcard
6. Run the install in TWRP to permanently install TWRP across both slots
7. Reboot (you can reboot afterwards to TWRP to verify it is there)
Thanks all - and feel free to post your experiences, questions, comments, and concerns.