FORUMS

(ROM) (Daisy) MIUI 11 / HybridOS [Stable]

60 posts
Thanks Meter: 44
 
By robin_vilensky_, Member on 15th November 2019, 01:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th November 2019, 09:30 PM |#21  
ht0's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
You can get more info looking into original thread by @topjohnwu
Quote:
Originally Posted by skabec

How install magisk, and what magisk install ?

Basically, it's most powerful root app, and it has useful modules, and to do things without modifying original system files
To #Alter systemless-ly
20th November 2019, 02:52 AM |#22  
skabec's Avatar
Member
Flag Lima
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ht0

Basically, it's most powerful root app, and it has useful modules, and to do things without modifying original system files
To #Alter systemless-ly

oK, GOOD, BUT, how can i install magisk? and what magisk install?
20th November 2019, 08:56 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Thanks for the ROM
I'm absolutely in love but one thing bothers me, is possible to change the device back to mi A2 instead of redmi 6 pro?
21st November 2019, 10:59 AM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
As notificações não estão aparecendo na tela de bloqueio. Elas também não aparecem na barra de status.
21st November 2019, 04:04 PM |#26  
romulocarlos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belo Horizonte
Thanks Meter: 143
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindher

Thanks for the ROM
I'm absolutely in love but one thing bothers me, is possible to change the device back to mi A2 instead of redmi 6 pro?

Mi A2 Lite belongs to Android One. Redmi 6 Pro belongs to MIUI. So, once you flash MIUI, Mi A2 turns to Redmi 6 Pro. Is the same for all MIUI ROMs ported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbocutti

As notificações não estão aparecendo na tela de bloqueio. Elas também não aparecem na barra de status.

I'm Brazilian also, but on this forum use English, please. For you issue, is the default behavior. You can change this going to Settings -> Display -> Status bar -> Show notification icons.

In PT-BR: Configuração -> Tela -> Entalhe e barra de status -> Mostrar ícones para notificações recebidas
The Following User Says Thank You to romulocarlos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift romulocarlos Ad-Free
21st November 2019, 08:45 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romulocarlos

Mi A2 Lite belongs to Android One. Redmi 6 Pro belongs to MIUI. So, once you flash MIUI, Mi A2 turns to Redmi 6 Pro. Is the same for all MIUI ROMs ported.

Oh I see, thanks buddy.
22nd November 2019, 02:25 PM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
The link is down bro and i need some tips if i can have your Telegram it'll be awesome ...
22nd November 2019, 04:14 PM |#29  
Junior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Is there any method to make Arcore work in this ROM?
Wanted to Use on Pokemons Go
23rd November 2019, 05:05 PM |#30  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Superb Work Bro it's working perfectly and Gcam and almost all features I'll keep testing and if i found any bugs i'll post it Thanks a lot..
24th November 2019, 08:54 PM |#31  
Member
Flag Bojkovice
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Any lags or ramdom system freazes?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes