FORUMS

[FIX] Official Android 10 from Xiaomi (dont update, this will brick your device)

790 posts
Thanks Meter: 679

By pawelik001, Senior Member on 9th March 2020, 10:44 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2020, 04:13 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
[QUOTE=Pablo518;81975789]
Quote:
Originally Posted by quintas84

Anyone with black screen and that can't unlock bootloader tried chance slot in fastboot?

Enviado do meu Mi A3 através do Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

all my pictures and videos where on the sdcard , google account has a backup of call´s and sms so i didnt loose anything
10th March 2020, 05:53 AM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello !

Too happy to wait and see feedbacks about the Uptade... Updated, and phone dead...

And i've issues i've never seen before ...

adb couldn't find my phone when he is on fastboot. and phone leave fastboot after 4 sec.

And i'm lost with others tuto ... i'm not english , and i just don't understand the other way ... what is Loki ? which files i'm needed at the end of the list? and how to process with a black screen and this strange fastboot ...

In the past, i flash Sony, LG, and even kid's tablet, but today, i'm just lost .. don't understand nothing to my issues, and just a little more to the solutions ... can somebody help me , please? x/
10th March 2020, 07:43 AM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
@Belzambar
You need this:
https://www.xiaomiflash.com/
the latest stable rom:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=153
And Fastboot to unlock your phone:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2588979
10th March 2020, 07:47 AM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
4/64 version
Updated ota.
Works fine.
EXCEPT:
There is NO audio/sound enhance for headphones in sound settings. Not grayed out. Simply there is NO at all that item in sound setting ?!?
Is there way to fix that ?
10th March 2020, 07:47 AM |#95  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
[QUOTE=phonedriller;81975955]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo518

all my pictures and videos where on the sdcard , google account has a backup of call´s and sms so i didnt loose anything

Good to ear....

Enviado do meu Mi A3 através do Tapatalk
10th March 2020, 07:55 AM |#96  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Upgrading to Android 10
This is for those who have not upgraded to Android 10 yet, but looking forward to do so...

Download "Device Info HW" from Playstore and check if your device has "goodix-ts" or "fts-ts" touchscreen module.
In the case of "goodix-ts" there is no problem upgrading to Android 10.
But if your device has "fts-ts" module then do not upgrade yet. As it would brick your device. Wait for a fix from Xiaomi.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uddinrokib7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uddinrokib7 Ad-Free
10th March 2020, 08:41 AM |#97  
Flag Niš
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Just checked my dewice is goodix-ts and ista safe to update to android 10?
10th March 2020, 08:59 AM |#98  
Flag Butuan
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miloske83

Just checked my dewice is goodix-ts and ista safe to update to android 10?

Check the touchscreen details with *#*#64663#*#*.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-...d-tp-t4064175/
10th March 2020, 09:17 AM |#99  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonedriller

1 - go to your C: drive / then to user´s / then your user / then ADB folder ,once inside the adb folder on the left upper corner click File then open powershell window as admin then use the fastboot commands , do not open a cmd or powershell window from the start menu
2 - now put your phone in fastboot mode by holding power + volume down (-)
3 - now connect cable , now use the command - fastboot devices - you should get a serial number -
4 - use - fastboot getvar current-slot - it wil tell you if its on slot a or b now
5 - use - fastboot --set-active=b - or fastboot --set-active=a - now
6 - fastboot reboot - the phone will boot now and will ask for a code do nothing , just power off the phone -
7 - now turn on the phone by pressing power + volume up a screen with android robot will appear
8 - press power + volume up again and enter the recovery menu now using only volume up or down to navigate to factory reset select yes to confirm
9 - select reboot into system now press power again to confirm

This solution worked for me... Only difference...instead of factory reset.... I tried again to load OS for a second time and it rolled back to my previous version... No data loss.... Guess I will be backing up soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to Moesab For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Moesab Ad-Free
10th March 2020, 09:25 AM |#100  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonedriller

1 - go to your C: drive / then to user´s / then your user / then ADB folder ,once inside the adb folder on the left upper corner click File then open powershell window as admin then use the fastboot commands , do not open a cmd or powershell window from the start menu
2 - now put your phone in fastboot mode by holding power + volume down (-)
3 - now connect cable , now use the command - fastboot devices - you should get a serial number -
4 - use - fastboot getvar current-slot - it wil tell you if its on slot a or b now
5 - use - fastboot --set-active=b - or fastboot --set-active=a - now
6 - fastboot reboot - the phone will boot now and will ask for a code do nothing , just power off the phone -
7 - now turn on the phone by pressing power + volume up a screen with android robot will appear
8 - press power + volume up again and enter the recovery menu now using only volume up or down to navigate to factory reset select yes to confirm
9 - select reboot into system now press power again to confirm

GOD BLESS YOU BRO. I AM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

i was thinking the only solution is edl. i would go to service for it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Le Spatula For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Le Spatula Ad-Free
10th March 2020, 09:35 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
another one with bricked phone.... and changing the slot dosen't work....
can someone make a guide to fix step by step, because the guide at the first post is very confusing....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)