LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
Flash from Stock Rom
1. Download ROM, TWRP recovery and GApps (if you want)
2. Boot TWRP Recovery via fastboot (fastboot flash boot pathTo/recovery.img)
3. Format System, Data and wipe Dalvik, Cache from recovery (Wipe Option).
4. Flash ROM zip
5. Switch slots and reboot recovery
6. Flash GApps zip
6.2 Root: Download Magisk & flash Magisk zip via Recovery
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
[ROM][OTA][10.x] LineageOS 17.1 Unofficial [jasmine_sprout / Mi A2], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS-MI-A2-MI-6X
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2020-07-14