**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****
AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.
Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
FAQ and Install instructions:
Refer to this thread by Nebrassy
* Tell me
Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google for Android and AOSP
Any others we may have forgotten to credit
And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible
Major thanks to GuaiYiHU whose device tree I took as base
Also shoutout to my fellow jasmine_sprout devs: rcstar6696, Nebrassy and Manish4586!
They have helped me a lot in making this ROM stable
Also thanks to tytydraco for minimal kernel OEM code import
AOSiP, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2
Source Code: https://github.com/AOSiP
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Last Updated 2019-07-25