FORUMS

[ROM][OFFICIAL] COLT-Enigma v5.7 [10.0][Jasmine_Sprout]

121 posts
Thanks Meter: 234

Post Reply Email Thread

Code:
[CENTER]
Standard Disclaimer 

* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! 
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you blame me in any way for what happens to your device, I will laugh at you.
* BOOM! And Turn to Ashes...!!!

What's ColtOS

ColtOS Project is presented by a team of learners and it is crafted from AOSP Source with all the necessary customizations, without compromising the stability and security of the device.
We have cherry-picked the features from many other roms/projects and we are very thankful to all of them!! We just crossed the Beta Phase for Oreo and are happy to announce the release of Colt-OS Andy10 based on Android 10.0
Although there's no bugs experienced by us or testers, if you find any, please let us know with a logcat.

We Got Some Cool Features Like:
Customizable VoLTE Icons
Themes
LongShot
Selectable Screen Lock Grid Size
QS Footer
Advance Power Menu
And lots of other features. You can check them out here: https://github.com/Colt-Enigma/Colt-Enigma_Features

All Downloads Can Be Found Here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/col...jasmine_sprout

We, The ColtTeam, are a small group of working professionals from entirely different industry and have no relation to Android, Programming or Codes. As mentioned earlier, we are a young and growing team of learners. We are still learning and helping each other learn as well. Thanks to entire ColtOS team for giving their precious time to this Project.
@Rakesh.Batra : Lead Developer and Founder of ColtOS
@nitin.chobhe : Project Contibutor/Device Maintainer)
@SuperDroidBond : Project Contributor
@dragono : Project Contibutor/Device Maintainer)
@Roger.T : Graphics Designer
@SiddharthBharadwaj : All Rounder

ROM Source: ColtOS Source Codes

Kernel Source: Kernel

We would like to give thanks to everyone that contributes to the Android community, big or small because every bit counts. Although we can't list each and every contributor within the Android community, we would like to highlight some of the teams and individuals that have made it possible NOT only with just this version of COLT but throughout the years because we don't ever want to forget where we came from nor those that have helped us!

That said, ColtOS team would like to THANK to....

* LineageOS/Cyanogenmod
* GZOSP
* OmniROM]
* Nitrogen OS
* AICP[/SIZE]
* crDroid
* DirtyUnicorns
* CypherOS
* Liquid Remix
* Benzo ROM
* BootLeggers ROM
* AOSP Extended ROM
* Extended-UI[/SIZE]

@Muthu_IN For Beautiful Banners.

**If we have left someone or some team, we apologize and please PM us. We would be very happy to include your name as well.**

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SiddharthBharadwaj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SiddharthBharadwaj Ad-Free
18th November 2019, 03:04 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 385

More
One more in to basket..nice work
18th November 2019, 03:06 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Darbhanga
Thanks Meter: 234

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NE0HP

One more in to basket..nice work

Thank You Bro
The Following User Says Thank You to SiddharthBharadwaj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SiddharthBharadwaj Ad-Free
18th November 2019, 03:14 PM |#6  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Tks alot

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk
18th November 2019, 04:05 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
All of these features in OP work? Can we get something like SS or screen recording?
The Following User Says Thank You to LA5HA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LA5HA Ad-Free
9th February 2020, 08:54 PM |#8  
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hello,
I have twrp, I sideloaded the "ColtOS-v5.5-Official-20200111-jasmine_sprout.zip" file to my device, after flash it with twrp I got "No OS installed" message, and after rebooting my device, it has a boot loop and screen stopped on Android one logo?!
9th February 2020, 09:37 PM |#9  
Flag Senta
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghorab

Hello,
I have twrp, I sideloaded the "ColtOS-v5.5-Official-20200111-jasmine_sprout.zip" file to my device, after flash it with twrp I got "No OS installed" message, and after rebooting my device, it has a boot loop and screen stopped on Android one logo?!

Did you changed slot after flashing new os?
10th February 2020, 02:40 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Tried many Q roms before. This one is the best regarding gaming performance. Please do not block fde.ai in the upcoming update. Tx dev
10th February 2020, 02:19 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Do i need to flash gapps?

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)