Havoc-OS 3.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
Has a refined Material Design 2 UI by @SKULSHADY.
So many features that you probably won't find in any ROM.
All you can dream of and all you'll ever need.
Just flash and enjoy...
Sound / vibration
- there is no OTA yet
- Most of the Gcam crashes in enforcing selinux. We need to switch to permissive to use Gcam.
Open GApps: https://opengapps.org/
My Updates Group: https://t.me/sidupdates
Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/havocofficial
Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/Havoc_OS
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/YfhBCj4
• If encrypted, make sure you decrypt your device
*STEPS TO INSTALL
• Wipe Dalvik/ART cache, Cache, Data and System
• Install the latest HAVOC build in one slot
• Change slot
• Flash Gapps.
• Wipe cache/Dalvik and Reboot.
• Disable Video Stabilisation to fix MIUI Camera crash.
• Change selinux state to permissive if Gcam crashes.
Pixel Experience (https://github.com/PixelExperience)
Nitrogen Project (https://github.com/nitrogen-project)
MSM-Xtended Team (https://github.com/Project-Xtended)
Syberia Project (https://github.com/syberia-project)
And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.
SKULSHADY (Anushek Prasal)
ZeNiXxX (Viktor Hermann)
theo.j22 (Tushar Jain)
DankBoi (Apoorva Kr. Srivastava)
HavocOS, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2 (jasmine_sprout)
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest
Based On: AOSP
Current Stable Version: 3.0
Stable Release Date: 2019-11-08
Want to buy a cup of tea for me. This will also help in my future builds
Donate Via Payapal [Don't Get Confused By The Name]
UPI : [email protected]
Last Updated 2020-01-22