FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Frequency of SD660 stuck in maximum

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 26

Post Reply Email Thread
The frequency stay always in the maximum, with the CPU-Z or AIDA64, the visualisation is the same in both.

Anyone know what's happening? This occur even when the phone is not in use.

The print of both app:
http://imgur.com/gallery/twLzQRl

-- UPDATE --

Apparently, devices with the Goodix fingerprint sensor, when activating the use of the same to unlock the screen, has the processor locked at high frequency.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lordkelvinx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lordkelvinx Ad-Free

22nd August 2018, 10:19 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 898

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkelvinx

The frequency stay always in the maximum, with the CPU-Z or AIDA64, the visualisation is the same in both.

Anyone know what's happening? This occur even when the phone is not in use.

The print of both app:
http://imgur.com/gallery/twLzQRl

Maybe some stuck app
22nd August 2018, 01:13 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
unless it's a software bug from those apps, I can confirm this also, might explain the insanely high battery drain ...
The Following User Says Thank You to strapabiro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strapabiro Ad-Free
22nd August 2018, 02:09 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 216

More
mine's ok, check what apps have the highest batery usage

(and i get about 1-2 days of standby with 4-5h sot)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180822-160625.png
Views:	2876
Size:	204.8 KB
ID:	4578009  
22nd August 2018, 03:09 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I confirm this as well, I think Chrome is the problem.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alx1880 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alx1880 Ad-Free
22nd August 2018, 03:59 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag Ribeirão Preto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin_L

Maybe some stuck app

I don't know if some app is stuck, but don't appear that is it. I already deactivate most of second plane activities from apps and the bug remains.
22nd August 2018, 04:03 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 898

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alx1880

Firefox is working fine and that's what I recommend to anyone anyway Add "ublock origin" and "https everywhere" as addons and you're done.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benjamin_L For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Benjamin_L Ad-Free
22nd August 2018, 04:08 PM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Ribeirão Preto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alx1880

I use the Samsung Internet, I think that is more fluid than Chrome, but Chrome is consuming a lot of memory even I no use.

Enviado de meu Mi A2 usando o Tapatalk
22nd August 2018, 10:32 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 144

More
This happens to me as well.
However I've noticed that this only happens if I've got the SIM inserted: if I remove the Sim and reboot everything is normal.

EDIT: after removing and re-inserting the sim a couple of time and disabling the sim pin request everything is fine
23rd August 2018, 12:59 PM |#10  
OP Member
Flag Ribeirão Preto

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurensu

This happens to me as well.
However I've noticed that this only happens if I've got the SIM inserted: if I remove the Sim and reboot everything is normal.

EDIT: after removing and re-inserting the sim a couple of time and disabling the sim pin request everything is fine

I never use the SIM pin request! I noted that Spotify, sometimes when it's open in the screen, the screen don't go off, even it's seted for 30 seconds only, the display remains on until I block the phone.

I tried stop the Chrome, even that I no use it and nothing change. The only thing that change is when I simple reboot the phone.

23rd August 2018, 01:28 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkelvinx

I never use the SIM pin request! I noted that Spotify, sometimes when it's open in the screen, the screen don't go off, even it's seted for 30 seconds only, the display remains on until I block the phone.

I tried stop the Chrome, even that I no use it and nothing change. The only thing that change is when I simple reboot the phone.

Well, I was wrong anyway: the cpu is stuck at 100% again.
I will probably root the device to see what's happening
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)