/* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Hey Guys! Today, I am Creating a Guide on How to Convert Mi 6X Back to Mi A2 [ANDROID ONE] .
Important Notes! -
* You Have Downloaded All Files/Rars/Zips Given in Convert Mi A2 to Mi 6X Guide.
* I Assume Your Device's Bootloader is UNLOCKED!
* You are NOT on ARB 4. This Guide is Working on Devices With ARB (Nil) , ARB 1, ARB 2 and ARB 3.
* If You triggered ARB4, DON'T Continue This Thread or You May Brick Your Phone!
1) To Check ARB Status -
fastboot getvar anti
fastboot getvar current-slot
No Matter Which Wayne Rom You are using on your Phone, MIUI 10 / Havoc / Lineage / Any., Follow These Steps to get back to Stock Android -
1) Boot into TWRP (Wayne). You Can Download Latest TWRP for Your Converted Mi A2 From Here .
2) WIPE Dalvik , Cache, System, Internal(Optional) and Data.
3) Reboot to Bootloader and Flash TWRP (Jasmine_Sprout). Again Wipe Everything.
4) Now, Reboot to Fastboot Mode then EDL (Emergency Download Mode)
5) Donwload Latest Stock Rom for Mi A2 from Here :-
6) You Had Previously Downloaded Convert.rar when Converting into Mi 6X. If You Deleted it, Download from Here.
7) Install QPST from the QPST Alternative Folder.
NOTE :- QPST is Recommended as MiFlash Doesn't Works Most of the Time and You get stuck in Boot Loop.
8) Open QPST, While Phone is Connected to your PC in EDL Mode.
9) Select Flat Build Mode
Select Programmer File prog_emmc_firehose_Sdm660_ddr.elf
Select XML files rawprogram0 and patch0.xml
8) Hit Download Button.
NOTE :- If Donwload Button is Disabed or Nothing Happens, Click on SELECT PORT Button and Choose the Available Port.
9) Wait for the Installation. It May Take 6 to 10 Mins.
10) When it shows Download Finish Success, Close QPST and Start Your Phone in Fastboot Mode, Just Hold the Power Button and Vol Down in EDL Mode Until you feel a Vibration.
11) Go to Stock Rom Folder and then Images Folder. Copy the * Splash.img * from it and paste it in adb folder.
12) Connect Phone to PC and while in Fastboot mode, Use this Command -
fastboot flash splash splash.img
ADDITIONAL NOTES :-
1) In Step 12, Fastboot Mode may Show BLACK SCREEN and Splash Images Will Show Mi instead of Android ONE, Dont Worry its Solved After Following Step 12
2) While Going to EDL Mode, if No Device is Shown or Screen shows 'Press any key to Shutdown', Use USB 2.0 Port, NEVER USE USB 3.0 PORT to install software
3) If You are Device starts, shows Andorid one, then Unlocked Bootloader Message and after a few seconds, shuts down, Try Installing Pie again. if it Fails again, Install Android Oreo. Its tested and Always Works.
~~~~~~~~~~ To Lock Bootloader ~~~~~~~~~~
1) Go to Developer Settings, Make Sure OEM Unlocking is Turned On.
2) Reboot to Fastboot Mode
3) Use This Command First -
fastboot flashing lock_critical
5) Phone will Restart automatically so hold Vol Down button just after the phone Shuts down.
6) Now, Use The Final Command -
fastboot flashing lock
8) The Phone May Show Erasing Animation Now.
9) Phone Again starts and May take time in its First Boot.
10) Congo! You Now Have the Locked Stock Android Oreo / Pie. Just as you bought it.