78 KB · Views: 1,002
  • 2.png
    2.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,004
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 6931281

Installed successfully,
It's only the March security patch, nothing except that. If you're wondering, yes, the bugs are still here.
Xiaomeme will make it's best effort to bring you more buggy updates so install and enjoy them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kam0

Dec 11, 2018
Does they finally add face recognition?
I'm from Slovakia and still don't have update.

Odoslané z Mi A2 pomocou Tapatalku

D

Deleted member 6931281

Does they finally add face recognition?
I'm from Slovakia and still don't have update.

Hi, face recognition is a feature provided by Google Smart Lock and not Xiaomi. Google decided to ditch face unlock in Android 10 so there's no chance we get it back again

Kam0

Dec 11, 2018
Really? So, why they decided to do this? Because in android 9 this feature was. Is there some way to add face recognition?
Thanks for respond

n0b0dy666

Apr 5, 2012
Really? So, why they decided to do this? Because in android 9 this feature was. Is there some way to add face recognition?
Thanks for respond

It was unsafe to use it in the first place so straight out removing it was sensible thing to do.

D

Deleted member 6931281

I think that if we want something better without bugs, we should leave the stock rom because Xiaomi is a disaster updating Android One phones

Well I actually did flash an custom ROM on my phone, I installed DerpFest but after seeing some serious overheating problem ( performance was way too smoother to be honest and battery was amazing ), decided to switch back to stock. If you can live with a less reliable device and have no problem with overheating, you should definitely try a custom ROM.

Reactions: jordiop

laviniu_c

Jun 16, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi A2
restart the phone - usually fixes the missing updates.

and they did fix one thing, the screen lock/unlock sounds. though i read it was a problem/fix in android and not specific to xiaomi.

n0b0dy666

Apr 5, 2012
I've noticed Device Personalization Services is now completely missing. It was previously installed as user app, but should be a system one.

androshanki

Apr 1, 2019
Received 27mb March patch update.. no improvement so far..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200320-145611.png
    Screenshot_20200320-145611.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 391

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 8164700
    KknLm3N.png

aTuZYGA.png
    Stock and Patched (Magisk 20.4) boot images v.11.0.6.0

Had to upload as multi-volume .RAR archives, because normal .zip exceeds tight xda limits on uploads (for both images) , and xda does not allow split .zip or .7z.
    Usual notice: IMO better to patch stock boot with Magisk in phone yourself, because:
    - you'll have archived copy of stock boot.img in /data partiton, handy when "Uninstall"ing Magisk preparing to download OTA;
    - you'll never encounter Magisk versions mismatch - between already installed an booted into.

Update: noticed that number of downloads of *part01.rar is not equal to number of downloads of *part02.rar and not equal to number of downloads of *part03.rar :confused:

Dudes, a multi-volume .RAR archive is to be fully downloaded to be unpackable, that means that 3 files (3 parts) are to be downloaded for each selected image.
    :D
    Installed successfully,
    It's only the March security patch, nothing except that. If you're wondering, yes, the bugs are still here.
    Xiaomeme will make it's best effort to bring you more buggy updates so install and enjoy them!

Actually, I disagree with everyone of you.
    My Xiaomi Mi A2 when updated to android 10 solved A TON OF BUGS android 9 had. In android 10 I have not any random freezes or restarts, any battery drain issues and everything works amazingly well. It will even delete the history of google chrome without making the phone crashing.

As for the bug that still shows me the notification to change my wallpaper or customise it and the lock/unlock sounds : I don't care. I don't use sounds for my device cause I feel it is awkward as of 2020 to listen sounds for unlocking your device.

Xiaomi has finally listened and brought a good update with the January update. But as for the march update: honestly haven't you thought that MAYBE Corona virus stopped tech giants including Xiaomi to have time to fix stuff? They have more important things to do than fix a tiny bug that causes the wallpaper suggestion to still be there. Anyway just go forward and update to android 10 with no fear.
    My A2 is the 32GB/4GB with version: QKQ1.190910.002 V11.0.5.0.QDIMIXM
    Ya they didnt fix anything
    ...Actually, I was after the whole OTA update (zip) file, as it fails to install on my device and I'd like to flash manually.
    I found a few links for it (probably the whole ROM and not just the update) but they are all 404.
    Answered here: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=82370929&postcount=42