The Google Camera HDR+ was a must-have for Xiaomi Mi A1. With it, the phone’s dual camera worked surprisingly well in low light.
So how are we?
Will there be a gcam app port to the Mi A2? And will the effect be es big, as before?
I think my Mi A2 will arrive in nex 6/8 days, when i'll got it i'll can confirm or not the compatibility with camera 2 api, i will use this application to test compatibility https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...vice.inspector and report the check
I will do it as soon as my phone arrive, i can't wait, i will do test of macro, HDR in daily conditions, low light condition hand take and low light condition with trippod, eadphones audio is something i can't do because xiaomi does not provide headphones and i use bluetooth techvilla headphones, sorry for this
Credits @guangie , @flex1911 , @Dornyx , @Arnova8G2 , scrubber
WARNING, FLASH AT your OWN RISK!!!!
1. Unlock bootloader via fastboot
2. Makesure you are on V18.104.22.168.ODIMIFE
3. Go here https://github.com/guangie88/xiaomi-jasmine-magisk-boot and download patched_boot.img
4. Boot to fastboot and flash it as given in instructions (fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img, fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img)
4. Boot to system and install Magisk Manager. APK via internet or extracted APK.
5. Now enable camera2API
[B]Enable ADB in the developer settings.
-Assuming you already have platform-tools binaries, do this in your shell/cmd:
-Now, when you are in the device shell, type this:
-The device will probably ask about root access, grant it.
-Now, when you are in the root shell, type this:
setprop persist.camera.HAL3.enabled 1
6. REBOOT the phone
7. Download and install good Gcam mod for Mi A1
i used those
scrubber_GCameraP2XL.apk - front is not working
GCam5.1.018-Arnova8G2-V1.4.apk - Everything seems to be working fine
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|