FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][BETA][10.x] LineageOS 17.0 [wayne/ Mi 6X]

2,323 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,792

By rcstar6696, Senior Member on 23rd October 2019, 09:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

This Rom works on Mi 6X and Converted Mi A2

Instructions

1. Download ROM, Gapps, TWRP recovery.
2. Flash TWRP Recovery via fastboot (fastboot flash recovery pathTo/recovery.img)
3. Boot into Recovery
4. Format System,Data and wipe Dalvik, Cache from recovery (Wipe Option).
5. Flash Lineage zip.
6. Flash Gapps zip.
7. Reboot.

(Optional)
6.2 Root: Download Magisk & flash Magisk zip via Recovery

Downloads

Known Issues
* nothing

Reporting Bugs
  • Report Bugs in our BugTracker Repo Bugtracker
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][BETA][10.x] LineageOS 17.0 [wayne/ Mi 6X], ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2

Contributors
rcstar6696
Source Code: https://github.com/xiaomi-sdm660

ROM OS Version: Android 10
Based On: Lineage

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2019-10-22

Created 2019-10-23
Last Updated 2019-10-23
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rcstar6696 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rcstar6696 Ad-Free
23rd October 2019, 09:49 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kassel (Hessen)

More
#ISSUE #Persist

People who is on Android 10 or testing 10 are willing to go back to Pie will get their persist folder deleted causing(wifi ,hotspot , no signal issues)...so backup your persist from TWRP , revert to pie then flash the backup

Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rcstar6696 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rcstar6696 Ad-Free
23rd October 2019, 05:19 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 158

More
You sir are a legend, thanks for supporting wayne!
23rd October 2019, 10:06 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thanks!!
24th October 2019, 04:47 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Nice! Let's take a look.
24th October 2019, 09:13 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcstar6696

#ISSUE #Persist

People who is on Android 10 or testing 10 are willing to go back to Pie will get their persist folder deleted causing(wifi ,hotspot , no signal issues)...so backup your persist from TWRP , revert to pie then flash the backup

Thanks

how to backup persist on twrp sir?
25th October 2019, 01:00 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSaputra_

how to backup persist on twrp sir?

To backup persist, simply go into twrp recovery, select Backup, tick on persist partition, then backup.

To restore a backup, simply select Restore in twrp, choose your backup-ed file before, then restore.
25th October 2019, 06:32 PM |#8  

More
smooth, works perfectly
28th October 2019, 05:32 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
The only thing I've been having issues with so far is that the System UI (that is, status bar, notifications area and stuff, not the volume and power popups tho) becomes laggy after some time (like once every 12 hours for me, so far). I don't know what causes this, but when it starts lagging, the non-functioning Digital Wellbeing app states that it's crashed.
Force stopping System UI sadly doen't fix this, but resets the background image for some reason.
Does anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix this? Thank you!
Otherwise it's a great ROM, btw!

Edit: I do have Xposed installed. And, using the System UI doesn't trigger any exceptions whatsover, judging the logcat. Sadly I can't provide logs for when the problem starts to occur.
The Following User Says Thank You to samuelkaiser01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift samuelkaiser01 Ad-Free
28th October 2019, 10:06 PM |#10  

More
Wow! I like this ROM, was my fav when i had the note 5. I hope it makes it to the official version.

Sent from my Xiaomi MI 6X using XDA Labs
1st November 2019, 04:29 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kassel (Hessen)

More
##### Android 10 Beta Lineage Build #####

Xiaomi Mi 6X (wayne) Update 01-11-2019

Maintainer: @rcstar6696

Device Changelog:
• Updated Kernel to last CAF Release
• Updated Wifi Driver to last CAF Release
• Updated Qcom Configs from LA.UM.8.2.r1-04800
• Unified some Vendor Blobs
• Updated Kernel to 4.4.198
• Fixed Ui Lag after some days
• Added Snapcamera
• Updated Round Corner Configuration
• Set default Wifi country code (5Ghz for all)
• Fixed Encyrption
• Minor Improvements and Cleanup

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!HRIjjSIb!WgFDFwuZA...8qtp4mlc7FynqQ

Recommand TWRP: https://mega.nz/#!zZBjUIQL!skoSxdQSC...PJYJDFaOawLehE

Only Magisk higher than 19.5 supported

Note: Don't except that everything is working smooth and perfect. All is Work in Progess and not officialy releast by Lineage. Keep that in mind.

The Build contains no Gapps. Gapps have be installed again.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rcstar6696 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rcstar6696 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)