Paranoid Android Quartz 3 - Xiaomi Mi A3 (Unofficial)

Search This thread

4B4vTqgG

Dec 10, 2019
Works great !
but camera settongs are poors.
Is it possible to install Gcam, hypercam or other with completes settigns (manual settings, raw etc...)?

prakaship78

May 30, 2018
Lucknow
Selinux enforcing??

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Please don't include gapps with the ROM
Without gapps, ROM will be around 500mb
With gapps, ROM is 1.2gb
It's pain man
Yeah size is large but for stability and simplicity in installation pa team decided to ship with pa

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
I'm on v11.011, it was updated via OTA, factory reset, tested the system and decided to test custom roma, so I unlocked bootloader, installed magisk, in magisk app installed recovery, couple of resets and it seems ok. I'm assuming my vendor slots are the same.

Went to recovery, wipe factory reset, installed rom, recovery and reboot, instead I got fastboot screen, I had to flash_all.bat to get my phone up again, any way to install this rom?

prakaship78

May 30, 2018
Lucknow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F4NkF4Mm.jpg

We are very excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Quartz, based on Android 10.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.

Our builds are based on the Code Aurora Forum Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.

Device-specific issues
    You tell me.

Download
    Get the latest Xiaomi Mi A3 build
    Download link

Changelogs
    Keep an eye on our Twitter account, @ParanoidAospa , as we will be posting about new features getting included in the beta builds.

Instructions for installation
    Install twrp recovery from here.

For Prebuilt Gapps Version
    1. Remove lockscreen pattern/pin
    2. Flash latest Android 10 stock rom, flash twrp zip, reboot recovery
    3. Flash latest Android 10 stock rom, flash twrp zip, reboot recovery (now you have latest unmodified stock vendor in both slots)
    4. Flash rom, twrp installer (NO NEED TO FLASH GAPPS BECAUSE ITS INBUILT )
    5. Reboot into system

Note:
    If you face boot loop issue kindly reboot to recovery format data and again reboot to system.

Important / Useful links
    Gapps
    Paranoid Android twitter
    Paranoid Android official channel (Telegram)
    Mi A3 Channel (Telegram)
    AOSPA A3 group (Telegram)

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

XDA:DevDB Information
    Paranoid Android Quartz 3 - Xiaomi Mi A3 (Unofficial), ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A3

Contributors
    prakaship78
    Source Code: https://github.com/BeastRoms-Devices/kernel_xiaomi_laurel_sprout

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest
    Based On: CAF

Version Information

Created 2019-10-20
    Last Updated 2020-05-16
    Reserved

Paranoid Android Quartz 3 (08/06/20)
    Changelog :

- June security patch
    - Fix lags
    - Kernel changed to minimal
    - Aod icons
    - CAF tag LA.UM.8.2.1.r1-04900-sdm660.0

For more stay tuned for official release
    AOSPA -A3 group

#StayParanoid

Note:
    -YOU NEED STOCK A10 VENDOR ON BOTH SLOTS TO FLASH THIS
    Paranoid Android Quartz 2 brings 4 new features and adds support for the OnePlus 5/5T and OnePlus 7T Pro https://ift.tt/2Y6Jfcc

Yes and because of this i decided to give updates after pa release for its official devices so that we dont miss much features
    So next update will be after quartz 3 release for official devices
    Paranoid Android Quartz 3 (16/05/20)
    - Pick up sensor fixed
    - Beautify rounded corners
    - AOD brightness reduce now
    - Screen off gesture fixed
    - Kernel changed to Fenix
    - New volume bar
    - Brightness slider position changed
    - CAF tag LA.UM.8.1.r1-14900-sm8150.0

Note:
    -YOU NEED STOCK A10 VENDOR ON BOTH SLOTS TO FLASH THIS