FORUMS

don't read this post & don't waste time

54 posts
Thanks Meter: 134

By solimanhossain, Member on 23rd October 2019, 09:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th October 2019, 05:22 AM |#2  
First of all your post's title is very misleading, edit it.

Look brother, it's inappropriate to make posts like this. Developers do all the hard work for free, but they have a life too. It takes time, skill & a lot of trouble shooting to develop a ROM. So just give them some time, okay?

If we keep nagging them, the devs might feel annoyed & lose their interest in developing for our device completely. Tell me, is that what you want? The problem is we only want to take everything for free, giving nothing in return - not even a little bit of patience!! That's not how the world works.

Android 10 isn't out for this device yet, but we already have 4 Android Q based custom ROMs for A3. You can try those in the meanwhile.

No hard feelings bro, just wanted to share my thoughts with you. Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evanB70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evanB70 Ad-Free
25th October 2019, 03:44 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanB70

First of all your post's title is very misleading, edit it.

Look brother, it's inappropriate to make posts like this. Developers do all the hard work for free, but they have a life too. It takes time, skill & a lot of trouble shooting to develop a ROM. So just give them some time, okay?

If we keep nagging them, the devs might feel annoyed & lose their interest in developing for our device completely. Tell me, is that what you want? The problem is we only want to take everything for free, giving nothing in return - not even a little bit of patience!! That's not how the world works.

Android 10 isn't out for this device yet, but we already have 4 Android Q based custom ROMs for A3. You can try those in the meanwhile.

No hard feelings bro, just wanted to share my thoughts with you. Thank you.

i used miui before & bored of stock rom limited features.. used two custom rom they aslo limited features.
that's why want miui or Oxygen os. nobody give any attention if i ask for this two rom
sorry.. i give up 😒
25th October 2019, 04:49 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by soliman.sohan

i used miui before & bored of stock rom limited features.. used two custom rom they aslo limited features.
that's why want miui or Oxygen os. nobody give any attention if i ask for this two rom
sorry.. i give up 😒

I see. Stock android is not everyone's cup of tea. You see, this phone runs on stock android, so every custom rom for this device is going to be based on stock/AOSP. You probably won't get that cartoonish MIUI for this device. GSIs? May be. But those things are always riddled with bugs. Talking of Oxygen OS, there isn't a whole lot of deference between Android One & OOS. Besides, you'll lose the ability to use your cameras to their full potential - a common problem with custom roms in general.

You really should have gone with CC9e instead of A3.

I, for one, enjoy clean, fluid & bloat-free Android. Every feature you get on MIUI can be duplicated on stock rom with the help of some useful apps & a bit of creativity
Basically, stock android is like soft clay. You can customize it to any shape you like (granted, it does require some effort); you can't say the same for 3rd party skins like MIUI.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to evanB70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift evanB70 Ad-Free
25th October 2019, 07:07 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1,201

More
I thought that after more than 2 years since Mi A1, people finally learned that if they want MIUI, they need to buy a phone with MIUI and not Android One. What puzzles me even more, Xiaomi offers EXACTLY the same device with/without MIUI, yet people jump on the Android One train and complain.. Sorry for being off-topic, but I'm amazed by this behavior since the beginning of Xiamoi's Android One line
25th October 2019, 09:05 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanB70

I see. Stock android is not everyone's cup of tea. You see, this phone runs on stock android, so every custom rom for this device is going to be based on stock/AOSP. You probably won't get that cartoonish MIUI for this device. GSIs? May be. But those things are always riddled with bugs. Talking of Oxygen OS, there isn't a whole lot of deference between Android One & OOS. Besides, you'll lose the ability to use your cameras to their full potential - a common problem with custom roms in general.

You really should have gone with CC9e instead of A3.

I, for one, enjoy clean, fluid & bloat-free Android. Every feature you get on MIUI can be duplicated on stock rom with the help of some useful apps & a bit of creativity
Basically, stock android is like soft clay. You can customize it to any shape you like (granted, it does require some effort); you can't say the same for 3rd party skins like MIUI.

sorry to say you don't realy know indeep about miui.. use oos or miui 1year with using then full feature then you will get your own ansr.. stock is simple & powerful
& one thing if you use telegram you can understand between what's & telegram..just think miui is telegram & stock is like whatsapp
25th October 2019, 09:08 PM |#7  
OP Member

More
and sorry guys.. if you think i am not respecting dev
i will sell a3. & next time will not post like this
(for new law in our country i can't buy mi cc9e or better version for money)
26th October 2019, 01:56 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)