FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Mi Band 4 could not measure heart rate

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By EBKopec, Junior Member on 12th August 2019, 04:11 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have bought recently a mi band 4 and when I was setting it up I could not measure heart rate and I do not know why.
Does anyone faced this problem and have fixed it?
I already have reinstalled MI FIT from my Redmi Note 6 PRO, reset factory the MB4 and paired with Amazfit app and I got the same result.

I am looking for the ROM to reinstall the firmware of MB4 as well but unfortunately, I could not find any tutorial or link to reinstall the firmware on it. If someone has the ROM and the software to reinstall the firmware I will be glad.

Everton Kopec

12th August 2019, 01:32 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have the same problem, I opened a support ticket for customer support and I am awaiting a response. I noticed that the sensor does not switch on, the LED remains off.
13th August 2019, 03:46 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 630

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBKopec

I have bought recently a mi band 4 and when I was setting it up I could not measure heart rate and I do not know why.
Does anyone faced this problem and have fixed it?
I already have reinstalled MI FIT from my Redmi Note 6 PRO, reset factory the MB4 and paired with Amazfit app and I got the same result.

I am looking for the ROM to reinstall the firmware of MB4 as well but unfortunately, I could not find any tutorial or link to reinstall the firmware on it. If someone has the ROM and the software to reinstall the firmware I will be glad.

Everton Kopec

You might have luck with this manual installation of custom ROM. However I do not know how to return to 100% stock, should you want to apply for your warranty (no idea if the service center would check FW version). https://geekdoing.com/threads/intern...mi-band-4.970/
13th August 2019, 10:52 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _mysiak_

You might have luck with this manual installation of custom ROM. However I do not know how to return to 100% stock, should you want to apply for your warranty (no idea if the service center would check FW version)

Thank you dude but it doesn't work yet. Sad. I still looking for a solution.
14th August 2019, 09:32 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
I have a strange heart rate monitoring issue. I can manually check the rate at any time and it works without problem. I have the band set to check every 10 minutes and during sleep too. Once in every 5,6 days, heart rate is not recorded for duration of about 1 hour.
I did factory reset but didn't seem to help. I thought the sensor wasn't clean, so I was periodically but doesn't seem to fix. It's not too loose on my wrist, I see the mark of sensor on my wrist when I take off to ensure it's not loosely fitted. Don't know what's causing this strange behavior.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)